Managerial Economics Course in Singapore
Managerial Economics Course in Singapore
The perfect setting to apply what you have learned in business school is through managerial economics. Economics is filled with theories and concepts while management deals mostly in practical situations. Therefore, managerial economics is the application of different theories and methodologies in practical business situations to solve a problem.
This Managerial Economics workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managerial Economics.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managerial Economics course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managerial Economics workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managerial Economics course
- Understand what Managerial Economics is.
- Have an understanding of how managerial economics can maximize profits
- Comprehend the different marketing structure and learn how to penetrate the market
- Learn to adapt to the changing behaviours and trends of consumerism
- Know the theories of supply and demand
- Be equipped with the fundamental knowledge to understand production and technological cost
- Adapt effectively by understanding macroeconomics
- Learn to identify the 5 key economic indicators
- Have the ability to set pricing which can effectively maximize profits and cut losses
- Be exposed to the different strategies and theories used in Managerial economics
- Recognize the ways the government can affect the economy and how to adapt to it
- Be prepared to deal with crisis, special issues and challenges that a business may meet
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managerial Economics course
- Discuss what is Managerial Economics
- Explore how managerial economics can maximize profits within an organization
- Present the different existing market structures
- Observe the past behaviours of consumers with regards to certain products
- Analyze the theories between supply and demand
- Examine the difference between technological and production cost
- Study the past and present changes in macroeconomics
- Identify the 5 Key Economic indicators
- Provide a guide on how to decide on product pricing
- Illustrate how some strategies and theories of Managerial Economics may be used on certain scenarios
- List the ways the government may affect and change the Market and its economy
- Model ways on how to deal with special marketing or economic crisis
Below is the list of course content of our Managerial Economics training course
- What is Managerial Economics?
- How Managerial Economics can maximize profits
- Identifying the different market structures
- Understanding the behaviours of consumers
- Understanding Supply and Demand
- Fundamentals on technological and production cost
- Reading the trends of macroeconomics
- Learning to interpret the 5 key economic indicators
- Deciding on the Pricing
- Strategies and theories in Managerial Economics
- How the government can affect the market and economics
- Dealing with special issues in the market
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managerial Economics course
Managerial Economics Learner’s Guide
Managerial Economics Key Takeaways Notes
Managerial Economics Essentials Ebook
Managerial Economics Course Handouts
Managerial Economics 30-Day Action Plan
Managerial Economics MindMaps Pack
Managerial Economics PPT Slides Used During Course
Managerial Economics Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managerial Economics E-Learning Course
Managerial Economics Online Video Course
Managerial Economics Essentials Audiobook
Managerial Economics Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managerial Economics training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managerial Economics training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managerial Economics training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managerial Economics course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managerial Economics course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.