Management Communication Course in Singapore
Management Communication Course in Singapore
Management will no doubt fail without a system of communication followed by every employee involved. Companies must invest in planning and strategizing a management communication system that will facilitate the exchange and dissemination of information to everyone. This will, in turn,yield significant effects in having well-informed employees and improved working relations.
This Management Communication workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Management Communication.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Management Communication course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Management Communication workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Management Communication course
- Effective communication between managers and employees is requisite for a well-functioning workplace
- Employees who show an aptitude for verbal and written communication are more likely to advance up the corporate ladder, as well
- Managers who communicate well are also more likely to become good problem solvers, which is an essential skill to function well in an international workplace where diversity is increasingly the norm
- Effective communications skills are a must for breaking down barriers, which promotes the collaborative atmosphere that an organization needs to thrive
- The best managers understand the need for building alliances and communicating throughout all levels of the organization
- Managers must clearly articulate strategies and plans so that an employee team knows what to do, and how the company envisions them being carried out
- Managers must devise new communications strategies to interact with an increasingly multicultural, multinational workforce
- Conflicts are likely when employees from different generations find themselves working together so good communications skills are a must for managers wanting to succeed in this environment
- Managers must avoid blanket stereotypes when trying to encourage the various groups to interact with each productively
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills go hand in hand
- Feedback needs to be constructive and then it will help the employees to shape up their performance instead of mere criticism
- Communication managementcontributes to achieving the company’s overall objectives as well as creates a positive and friendly environment
Below is the list of course objectives of our Management Communication content
- Learn about management communication and how to use it effectively in the workplace
- Explore the concept of influence and how leaders can leverage it towards achieving their goals
- Explain sphere of influence and levels of influence and use this information in application
- Review regular communication that should occur between managers and employees
- Discuss how nurturing a network is an important part of influence and share best practices for effectively communicating in writing
- Explore positive and negative influence and how effective leaders leverage influence to persuade
- Use influence to realize team goals and objectives and actualize these goals for the benefit of the company
- Use knowledge of differences to adapt communication in order to influence others
- Explore the importance of opportunity finding and empowerment
- Look at professional networks and their role in the influencing process and influence people during formal and informal presentations\
- Tie together the notion of how developing an individual managerial voice is closely related to engaging internal and external stakeholders through contemporary mediums of communication
- Set the stage for a perspective that sees communication as tied to action and encourage a global and cross-cultural approach to communication
Below is the list of course content of our Management Communication training course
- Interpersonal Communication generally takes place between two or more individuals at the workplace.
- Organizational Communication is communication taking place at all levels in the organization refers to organizational communication.
- Verbal Communication where managers must choose the right words to address their team members. Make sure you do not confuse your team members
- Written Communication where managers must inculcate a practice of communicating through emails with their juniors as it is the one of the most reliable modes of communication
- Body Language, managers must also take special care of their body language, facial expressions, gestures for effective communication
- Formal Communicationwhich follows hierarchy at the workplace is called as formal communication
- Informal Communication which has nothing to do with designation of individuals, level in the hierarchy and so on
- Upward Communicationtakes place when employees share their views with their managers on their nature of work, job responsibilities and how they feel about the organization on the whole
- Downward communication takes place when information flows from managers to the subordinates
- Face-to-face communication and phone conversations may be more time consuming and perhaps occasionally uncomfortable, but they have the ability to convey depth and meaning that email lacks
- Effective managers create comfortable rapports with their key contacts to foster openness
- Organizing thoughts and information in a sequence that is logical and ingestible to the audience is also critical to success in presenting
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Management Communication course
Management Communication Learner’s Guide
Management Communication Key Takeaways Notes
Management Communication Essentials Ebook
Management Communication Course Handouts
Management Communication 30-Day Action Plan
Management Communication MindMaps Pack
Management Communication PPT Slides Used During Course
Management Communication Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Management Communication E-Learning Course
Management Communication Online Video Course
Management Communication Essentials Audiobook
Management Communication Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Management Communication training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Management Communication training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Management Communication training course
Contact us for the latest Management Communication course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Management Communication course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.