The importance of a good impression could never be overstated, especially in the workplace. People are adept at making one within seconds of meeting someone and it usually a precedent to how he/she will treat that person in the future. First impressions are not just formed when applying for a job but also when meeting business associates for the first time personally. A positive first impression could be indicative of long-term business interaction.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Why is making a great first impression important?
- What are the bases of a first impression?
- How fast and accurate can first impressions be made?
- What are the steps in making a good first impression?
- How to make a good introduction
- Familiarizing oneself with proper workplace etiquette
- How can first impressions have a lasting effect?
- Leaving up to a good first impression