Making A Good First Impression Course in Singapore
Making A Good First Impression Course in Singapore
An impression is the overall outcome of something. First impressions value the other person forms an assumption about you based on your looks, your body language, your manner, your characteristics, and how you dress. Studies state that you have only a few seconds before someone makes a judgement. You’ve got a lot to pack into those seconds to secure your impression a positive one. Everyone can make snap judgments, especially when meeting someone dissimilar.
Making a good first impression provides an impressive image of a person, you don’t have another opportunity to establish a decent first connection that is the reason it is essential to know precisely how to establish a decent first connection reliably. you can use conversational skills as a tool with which to build new connections while avoiding awkward pauses and uncomfortable conversations. After all, making a good first impression is all about making others feel good when spending time with each of you. The value of the first impression is also considered important because it is hard to change the first memory of meeting with someone. If your first impression remains awkward your whole self considers doubtful.
It reflects very significantly when an individual gets the opportunity to make a good first impression. They become that part through which the rest of the connection is stretch. You never get the opportunity to make a second first impression.
This course teaches you how to use your communication skills including verbal and non-verbal to make a good first impression.
This course also gives you the aptitudes and certainty to establish an incredible first connection without fail. As you gain in certainty you will peruse different people groups non-verbal communication effortlessly to empower you to impart all the more adequately with nearly anyone, without hesitation.
This Making A Good First Impression workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Making A Good First Impression.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Making A Good First Impression course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Making A Good First Impression workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Making A Good First Impression course
- Allow acting more confidently around people.
- Provide awareness of your and others body language.
- Enables individuals to introduce.
- Learn to make eye contacts.
- Gives more confident and self believe.
- Reduce the factor of fear and hesitation.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Making A Good First Impression course
- Develop and act more positively in public and at gatherings.
- Polish skills to use them accurately.
- Acquire an understanding of body languages.
- Empowers the nonverbal communication.
- Make individuals learn impressive introductions.
- Enables an appropriate way to approach people.
- Built confident to impress.
- Polish social skills to hide your force gesture when pushing someone.
- Enables to eliminate the fear of approaching someone.
- Encourage to starts conversation first.
- Save an individual from awkward moments of first meeting.
- Produce engaging social potential.
Below is the list of course content of our Making A Good First Impression training course
- What is the impression?
- What does make an impression mean?
- Explain the first impression?
- Why making a first impression good is important?
- How long does it take to make a first impression?
- What are the benefits of making a positive first impression?
- What skills are required to make a great first impression?
- How making an impression built your relationships?
- How to make a positive impression in the first meeting?
- What does first impression mean example?
- What makes the first impression?
- Why it is necessary to make the first impression accurately?
- How do you create a lasting impression?
- What is a good impression?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Making A Good First Impression course
Making A Good First Impression Learner’s Guide
Making A Good First Impression Key Takeaways Notes
Making A Good First Impression Essentials Ebook
Making A Good First Impression Course Handouts
Making A Good First Impression 30-Day Action Plan
Making A Good First Impression MindMaps Pack
Making A Good First Impression PPT Slides Used During Course
Making A Good First Impression Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Making A Good First Impression E-Learning Course
Making A Good First Impression Online Video Course
Making A Good First Impression Essentials Audiobook
Making A Good First Impression Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Making A Good First Impression training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Making A Good First Impression training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Making A Good First Impression training course
Contact us for the latest Making A Good First Impression course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Making A Good First Impression course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.