Leveraging On Generation Gaps Course in Singapore
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Course in Singapore
Leveraging On Generation Gaps is..
In this Leveraging On Generation Gaps course, participants will learn
This Leveraging On Generation Gaps workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leveraging On Generation Gaps.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leveraging On Generation Gaps course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leveraging On Generation Gaps workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leveraging On Generation Gaps course
- Learn about the different generation gaps and what makes them tick
- Leverage the strengths of each generation in the workplace
- Understand who the Traditionalist and Baby Boomers are and their benefits in a company
- Grasps the strengths of the Generation X and what the cultures that surround them
- Learn how to deal with the Millennial problem and how to manage them
- Be flexible between the generation gaps and know what each are
- Be able to find the common grounds among the different generations
- Apply tactics in order to address scenarios where the managers are younger than the general employee population
- Know how to manage the conflicts between the generations and how to retain employees
- Master conflict management techniques when working with different generations
- Know how to how create team-building programs to foster unity
- Create up training programs in order equip managers with the necessary skills to deal with different generations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leveraging On Generation Gaps objectives
- Describe each generations and how they differ with each other
- Analyze the importance of knowing the different generation gaps in the workplace
- Discuss who the Traditionalist and Baby Boomers are and their benefits in a company
- Identify the strengths of Generation X and how the cultures in their time influence them
- Analyze how to manage conflicts between Millennials and other generations
- Differentiate between the generation gaps and what each are
- Explore each generations priorities and points of interest
- Discuss ways on how to manage circumstances where the managers are younger than the workforce
- Examine how to build professional relationships and manage conflicts between generations
- Illustrate strategies that can develop a culture suitable for each generations
- Observe how team-building events can create comradery
- Present up training programs to provide the needed skills in dealing with the different generations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leveraging On Generation Gaps training programme content
- An introduction on the different generations that might compile your company
- Examining how learning the different generation gaps can affect your workplace
- Knowing who are the Traditionalist and the Baby Boomers and what they can offer to a company
- Understanding the strengths of the Generation X and what the cultures that surround them
- Getting updated on the Millennial problem and how to manage Millennials in the office
- Determining the major differences between each generations
- Dealing with the points of interest between each generations and what to prioritize
- What to do when your managers are younger than your general workers
- Managing conflicts between the generations and how to retain employees
- How to develop a company culture that fits into the different generations
- Proper team-building events to consider to help bridge the gap
- Up training managers and team leaders to have the necessary skills in leveraging the gaps
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leveraging On Generation Gaps course
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Learner’s Guide
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Key Takeaways Notes
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Essentials Ebook
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Course Handouts
Leveraging On Generation Gaps 30-Day Action Plan
Leveraging On Generation Gaps MindMaps Pack
Leveraging On Generation Gaps PPT Slides Used During Course
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leveraging On Generation Gaps E-Learning Course
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Online Video Course
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Essentials Audiobook
Leveraging On Generation Gaps Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leveraging On Generation Gaps training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leveraging On Generation Gaps training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leveraging On Generation Gaps training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leveraging On Generation Gaps course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leveraging On Generation Gaps course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.