Leverage Course in Singapore
Leveraging is the concept of having a relatively small time yield highly productive results. Time leverage is an important strategy to overcome work load, be more productive, increase efficiency and have more energy. All things can’t be performed by the employees themselves. Employees can also leverage other individuals time. Leveraging own time can be done through setting clearer goals, prioritizing tasks and activities, eliminating distractions and monitoring the schedule regularly. Leveraging other people’s time can be done through delegation, outsourcing and empowering the people.
In this course, participants will learn how to leverage own time and other employee’s time so that all the tasks on the schedule can be completed well on time. This will increase the productivity and efficiency of employees.
This leverage workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their leverage.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this leverage course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this leverage workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our leverage course
- Enable the employees to fulfill all the tasks on the schedule
- Develop the attributes to accomplish realistic deadlines
- Enhances the focus and attention span of employees
- Inculcates the skill of delegating tasks to other employees
- Enhances the productivity and efficiency of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our leverage course
- Identify key skills needed for time leverage
- Determine tools required for time leverage
- Adapt new strategies in leveraging of time
- Update the current skillset for challenging work environment
- Apply best practices in time leveraging
- Learn how to overcome challenges by eliminating distractions and setting definite goals
Below is the list of course content of our leverage training course
- Understand the concept of time leverage
- What the benefits of leveraging?
- Why is leveraging crucial to employees?
- Common leverage techniques
- Best practices of organizations
- Learn delegating and outsourcing techniques
- Use of programs and apps for leveraging
- Use of tools in minimizing time-consuming work
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the leverage course
Leverage Learner’s Guide
Leverage Key Takeaways Notes
Leverage Essentials Ebook
Leverage Course Handouts
Leverage 30-Day Action Plan
Leverage MindMaps Pack
Leverage PPT Slides Used During Course
Leverage Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leverage E-Learning Course
Leverage Online Video Course
Leverage Essentials Audiobook
Leverage Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this leverage training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online leverage training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this leverage training course
Contact us for the latest leverage course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this leverage course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.