Learning To Say No Course in Singapore
Learning To Say No Course in Singapore
No is a word that has incredible power in our lives and in our general public. It’s one of the little words in the vocabulary yet it packs a truly huge punch. It’s a word we use openly like a little child expressing our freedom, yet as a grown-up, it frequently loses its esteem. The word itself is groundbreaking and important throughout everyday life. Saying “no” is regularly connected with being “negative”, a boring or potentially a rude person. This is partly because of the way that usually misconstrued. It’s likewise frequently confounded as a demonstration of self-centeredness and putting your very own requirements in front of anything and any other person.
A ”no” states unmistakably to the world your identity, and where your limits lie.
It is important to figure out how to state no grasp the intensity of saying “no”. Remain consistent with your qualities
Let’s face it, a few people simply don’t care for hearing “no”, regardless of how it’s conveyed. We can’t be in charge of how other individuals respond. Saying “no” additionally enables you to concentrate on what’s critical to you. It saves your time and vitality and keeps you on track with your objectives. Since in reality as we know it where diversions are all over the place, this little amazing word can mean the distinction between accomplishment and frustration. Furthermore, that is the reason for figuring out how to state no is vital.
This course tells us more about the value of saying ”no” and how to use this word without being judged by people. It also makes you believe that saying no is your universal right.
This Learning To Say No workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Learning To Say No.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Learning To Say No course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Learning To Say No workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Learning To Say No course
- Provide you more authority of your decisions.
- Helps you to save your time from useless work.
- Encourage you to understand your feelings.
- Learn to say no without feeling guilty are bad about it.
- Helps you to prioritise your time.
- Allow you to put yourself first.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Learning To Say No course
- Make you learn the appropriateness of saying no.
- Help you to say no without being sad or feeling guilty.
- Provide you with effective ways to say no.
- Help you to evaluate the factors interrupting in being assertive.
- Help you to say no without hurting other people feelings.
- Acknowledge you with the benefits of saying no, when it is needed.
- Make a clear understanding of the situations, where to use the word no.
- Helps you to classify work into various categories according to the importance so you can decide better.
- Empower you to understand your Universal rights.
- Allow you to be clear and honest with your own self.
- Enables you to understand what you truly want.
- Help you to use a clear assertive style and make no apologies on that.
Below is the list of course content of our Learning To Say No training course
- How to say no politely?
- What are the benefits of learning to say no?
- What changes we can make by just saying no?
- Why some people can’t say no?
- What kind of hurdles do people face when they try to say no?
- What is assertiveness skill?
- How to say no effectively?
- How to say no without being embarrassed?
- What is the importance of learning to say no?
- Is saying no means that you are a bad or good person?
- How to discover what you truly want?
- What are universal rights?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Learning To Say No course
Learning To Say No Learner’s Guide
Learning To Say No Key Takeaways Notes
Learning To Say No Essentials Ebook
Learning To Say No Course Handouts
Learning To Say No 30-Day Action Plan
Learning To Say No MindMaps Pack
Learning To Say No PPT Slides Used During Course
Learning To Say No Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Learning To Say No E-Learning Course
Learning To Say No Online Video Course
Learning To Say No Essentials Audiobook
Learning To Say No Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Learning To Say No training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Learning To Say No training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Learning To Say No training course
Contact us for the latest Learning To Say No course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Learning To Say No course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.