Learning From Failure Course in Singapore
Learning From Failure Course in Singapore
Failure is the opposite of success, Individuals feel the failure when their desires have remained unfulfilled, or they didn’t achieve the specific target according to the societal norms or their own will. People deal with failure in different phases of life. There are two types of failure positive and, negative.
To give up on your goals, or stop trying to chase them, is truly recognised as a negative failure. It usually occurs when people accept to lose and let the opportunity go.
Positive failure is opposite to the negative one in which instead of giving up, individual try to learn from the failure to keep themselves motivating for the success.
Learning from failure is a commitment to yourself to show improvement for better performance in future goals.
Learning from failure is an important part of the human life cycle, and provide you a lot of room for improvement, instead, it is better to accept the failure and try to find out the reason behind it to end them. Learning from failure is difficult but, it also built true confidence in yourself, to learn and achieve is butter then stagnant success.
Learning from failure built you stronger than ever and allow you to discover the hidden strength of yours.
This course is designed to make you familiar with, what actually failure is and, how to deal with it in a positive way. It also covers some tips to get benefits from learning about failure and, encourage you to never lose any opportunity again. It also help us to learn from others failure as well to understand the situation and not doing those mistakes in our journey of success.
This Learning From Failure workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Learning From Failure.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Learning From Failure course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Learning From Failure workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Learning From Failure course
- Helps us learning from failure.
- Improve the capability to overcome the hurdles in success.
- Benefits to overcome the fear of losing opportunities.
- Improves our life experiences.
- Provide us room for improvement.
- Level up your creativity to produce increased possibilities and bring new sources.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Learning From Failure course
- Encourage to take responsibility for your own actions.
- To increase the level of acceptance.
- Polished your skills to better utilize them.
- Provide individuals confident to try more.
- Make understand what caused the failure.
- Make you believe that failure is not a stop.
- Enlighten about more opportunities.
- Enhance the positivity of individuals.
- Encourage them to keep working hard.
- Make you believe that failure is a part of success.
- Forward individuals to take risks.
- Assure the continuous movement towards targets.
Below is the list of course content of our Learning From Failure training course
- How do you learn from failure?
- What failure is?
- How to find out the hurdles in your success?
- Do you learn more from failure or success?
- How failing plays an important part in your success?
- How learning from failure is benefited for a person?
- Share your experience on learning something from a failure?
- Who said failure is the success in progress?
- Can failure make you stronger?
- How do you rise from failure?
- What causes failure?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you fight failure?
- Give an example of successful persons who rise from failures?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Learning From Failure course
Learning From Failure Learner’s Guide
Learning From Failure Key Takeaways Notes
Learning From Failure Essentials Ebook
Learning From Failure Course Handouts
Learning From Failure 30-Day Action Plan
Learning From Failure MindMaps Pack
Learning From Failure PPT Slides Used During Course
Learning From Failure Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Learning From Failure E-Learning Course
Learning From Failure Online Video Course
Learning From Failure Essentials Audiobook
Learning From Failure Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Learning From Failure training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Learning From Failure training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Learning From Failure training course
Contact us for the latest Learning From Failure course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Learning From Failure course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.