Six Sigma is a data-driven approach for eliminating defects and waste in any business process. You can compare Six Sigma with turning your water faucet and experiencing the flow of clean, clear water. Reliable systems are in place to purify, treat, and pressure the water through the faucet. That is what Six Sigma does to business: it treats the processes in business so that they deliver their intended result.
Our Lean Process And Six Sigma workshop will provide an introduction to this way of thinking that has changed so many corporations in the world. This workshop will give participants an overview of the Six Sigma methodology, and some of the tools required to deploy Six Sigma in their own organizations.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Understanding Lean
- Liker’s Toyota Way
- The TPS House
- The Five Principles of Lean Business
- The First Improvement Concept (Value)
- The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
- The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
- The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
- The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous improvement)
- The Improvement Toolkit