Lean Manufacturing Course in Singapore
Lean Manufacturing Course in Singapore
If you’re a part of a large organization, you might have experienced being in long meetings or tolerated delays because of inefficient delegations. In an effort to prevent such problems and foster a functional working environment, Lean Manufacturing was created in a five-step process to help eliminate office red tape, among others.
This Lean Manufacturing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Lean Manufacturing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Lean Manufacturing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Lean Manufacturing workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Lean Manufacturing course
- Reduction in storage space and storage costs
- Saves the rent and insurance costs associated with the stock
- Enables organizations to work in less capital
- Avoids the build-up of unsold finished products
- Enable organizations to get the work right in the first time
- Reduces the inspection costs and stock takes
Below is the list of course objectives of our Lean Manufacturing course
- Understand the concept of lean manufacturing
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of lean manufacturing
- Discuss the practical implications of lean manufacturing in the company
- Evaluate the effects on the productivity and profitability
- Identify the costs related to the stock
- Identify the hurdles faced by the management when following lean manufacturing
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Lean Manufacturing training course
- What is meant by lean manufacturing?
- How lean manufacturing provides benefits to the companies?
- What are the main issues of the methodology?
- How is it different from other techniques of stocks storage?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Lean Manufacturing course
Lean Manufacturing Learner’s Guide
Lean Manufacturing Key Takeaways Notes
Lean Manufacturing Essentials Ebook
Lean Manufacturing Course Handouts
Lean Manufacturing 30-Day Action Plan
Lean Manufacturing MindMaps Pack
Lean Manufacturing PPT Slides Used During Course
Lean Manufacturing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Lean Manufacturing E-Learning Course
Lean Manufacturing Online Video Course
Lean Manufacturing Essentials Audiobook
Lean Manufacturing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Lean Manufacturing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Lean Manufacturing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Lean Manufacturing training course
Contact us for the latest Lean Manufacturing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Lean Manufacturing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.