Great leaders, when asked about their secret to success, would often answer that success starts within oneself. Everything starts from an idea and success would be nonexistent without the drive and talent of a person. In addition to them, these leaders possess a skill called self-leadership, long since refined from many experiences of pushing personal limitations and leading different groups of people.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Leadership and its different styles
- What is personal leadership or self-leadership?
- Why is self-leadership important?
- What are the qualities of a person with good self-leadership?
- Self-leadership as a determining factor to becoming a certain type of leader
- How capable are you of leading yourself?
- Determining your desired goals as the first step in good self-leadership
- Self-awareness and self-confidence as agents for good self-leadership
Lunch and Learn