Leading Effective Change Course in Singapore
Leading Effective Change Course in Singapore
Leading Effective Change is..
In this Leading Effective Change course, participants will learn
This Leading Effective Change workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading Effective Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leading Effective Change course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading Effective Change workshop is 2 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading Effective Change course
- Know what change leadership is about and how it can benefit changes in an organization
- Understand the importance of how to lead change so to avoid problems and stress
- Envision what an effective leader does when leading change
- Grasps the dimensions in the art of leading change
- Master the ways of how to properly respond during a change process
- Utilize the phase of designing change as a step to identify the needs of change
- Learn the phase of enacting change and how to execute change plans
- Develop plans to maintain the phase of sustaining change
- Identify the guidelines and styles that is used to facilitate change
- Accomplish effective ways to launch a change initiative
- Create ways to overcome the barriers that could hinder change
- Accomplish change by getting the critical elements needed
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading Effective Change course
- Discuss what change leadership is and how to lead changes in a society effectively
- Inspect the important elements to have in order to lead effective change
- Determine what are the proper steps to take to effectively lead change
- Investigate the different dimensions in the art of leading change
- Acknowledge how known leaders have managed the change process
- Examine the phase of designing change and if these changes are done with reason
- Recognize the phase of enacting change and how to execute the plans
- Differentiate the necessary elements when in the phase of sustaining change
- Determine the guidelines and styles to facilitate change in the workplace
- Distinguish the points needed to validate change prior to launching change plans
- Analyze the possible problems that may be faced when enacting change
- Describe the elements of leading effective change in the organization
Below is the list of course content of our Leading Effective Change training course
- Describing change leadership as the science of influencing people to engage in change
- Understanding the importance of leading effective change in the workplace
- What exactly do highly effective change leaders do when they lead change in an organization
- Identifying the dimensions to the art of leading change at work
- How do effective leaders manage the change process
- Learning the phase of designing change and ensuring that changes are pursued for the right reasons
- Managing the phase of enacting change and executing the strategy of change in an organization
- Implementing the phase of sustaining change in helping the organization adapt the change
- What are the guidelines and techniques for facilitating change in the workplace
- Assessing the points that need validating prior to launching a change initiative
- How various barriers affect leading effective change and manage them appropriately
- Learning the critical elements of leading effective change in an organization
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading Effective Change course
Leading Effective Change Learner’s Guide
Leading Effective Change Key Takeaways Notes
Leading Effective Change Essentials Ebook
Leading Effective Change Course Handouts
Leading Effective Change 30-Day Action Plan
Leading Effective Change MindMaps Pack
Leading Effective Change PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading Effective Change Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leading Effective Change E-Learning Course
Leading Effective Change Online Video Course
Leading Effective Change Essentials Audiobook
Leading Effective Change Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading Effective Change training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leading Effective Change training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leading Effective Change training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leading Effective Change course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leading Effective Change course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.