Leading By Example Course in Singapore
Leading By Example Course in Singapore
Most people would agree that the most effective leadership style is to lead by example. After all, a good leader is someone who is idolized by others and inspires them to be better. However, there could also be some disadvantages to this style of leadership, both to the leader and the members.
This Leading By Example workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading By Example.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leading By Example course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading By Example workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading By Example course
- Know what leading by example means and how it is used
- Be flexible to show the company standards of what is a great leader
- Be able to show the importance of leading by example and the direction it offers
- Attain ways to practice how to consistently lead by example
- Be prepared to take action when leaders are not leading by example
- Acquire methods to produce leaders that lead by example
- Reach the ethical practices and standards to do in order to influence others
- Be aware of leaders who are successful and lead by example
- Know the standards that are set by leaders in the organization
- Display practices that help the team reach higher success standards
- Comprehend the concepts of setting the right example to handle responsibilities
- Apply the techniques and strategies on how to lead by example effectively
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading By Example course
- Explore what it means to lead by example and how to influence others
- Present the methods of how to lead by example at the office
- Observe the importance of leading by example and how it affects team members
- Consider the practices that needs to be set up to consistently lead by example
- Analyze the effects of leading by example in your group or the organization
- Describe the effective methods that a leader can lead by example
- Showcase the ethical practices to do in order to influence others to fulfil noble task
- Test the ways leaders can perform their actions by comparing them from successful leaders who lead
- Inspect the standards that an organization has set through the actions of the leaders
- Determine the ways that can help the team reach higher success standards due to following their leader
- Investigate the concepts of leading by obeying and performing the responsibilities in the workplace
- Model the ways of performing the professional task of the leader and how to use it to motivate and lead team members
Below is the list of course content of our Leading By Example training course
- What is leading by example means and how this action influence other in the workplace
- Describing what is the example we want to be setting in an organization
- Understanding the importance of leading by example and the direction it offers for leaders
- What are the practices of setting a good example in the workplace
- Learning what happens to leaders when they don’t lead by example
- Identifying effective ways of producing leaders that lead by example
- Understanding how ethics help guide leaders in setting example of using their skills for noble purposes
- Recognizing leaders who set examples through their actions as wells as their words
- Implementing standards in the example set by leaders for the organization
- Managing how leading by example lead the group to continually grow in meeting higher standards
- Learning the concept of setting the right example to handle responsibilities in the workplace
- Applying the professional skills expected in leading by example at work
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading By Example course
Leading By Example Learner’s Guide
Leading By Example Key Takeaways Notes
Leading By Example Essentials Ebook
Leading By Example Course Handouts
Leading By Example 30-Day Action Plan
Leading By Example MindMaps Pack
Leading By Example PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading By Example Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leading By Example E-Learning Course
Leading By Example Online Video Course
Leading By Example Essentials Audiobook
Leading By Example Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading By Example training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leading By Example training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leading By Example training course
Contact us for the latest Leading By Example course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leading By Example course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.