Leading As An Introverted Leader Course in Singapore
Leading As An Introverted Leader Course in Singapore
A myth has saturated the corporate world for far too long: introverts are not cut out to be great leaders. Some 65% of senior executives see introversion as a “barrier to leadership,” and only 6% think introverts have what it takes to lead a triumphant team. Many companies have a singular vision for what a great leader should be such as being outgoing, gregarious, a master networker. This is untrue. Some introverted leaders include Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos. In this course, leaders will learn the necessary skills, techniques and mindset to lead as an introverted leader.
This Leading As An Introverted Leader workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading As An Introverted Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leading As An Introverted Leader course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading As An Introverted Leader workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading As An Introverted Leader course
- Understand what an introvert leader is and how they work
- Have knowledge of how introverted leadership styles can be advantageous in a company
- Know the different introverted leaders who succeeded tremendously and what they did
- Use the best traits that Introverted Leaders have and develop it further
- Be motivated in assigning introverted leaders in coaching and developing others
- Experience the empathy and listening qualities of an introverted leader
- Utilize the strengths of introverts in critical thinking and analysis
- Grasp how introverted leaders are humble leaders and their benefit in a team
- Exercise the objective skills that introverted leaders have in making decisions
- Take advantage of how introverts can work through the grind
- Know why introverts can work in scenarios where the leader needs to work alone
- Be ready to improve the introverted leaders in your company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading As An Introverted Leader course
- Discuss what an introvert leader looks like and how they work in a team
- Present what are the advantages of having an introverted leader
- List the introvert leaders that have been successful in modern society
- Impart the necessary skills that an introvert leader needs to work on in order
- Identify why introvert leaders in the team are more effective in one-on-one coaching
- Examine how introvert leaders are able to listen more and empathize more
- Consider the strengths of introverts in critical thinking and analysis
- Investigate the low-key attitude of introverts and how it can be helpful in an organization
- Explore how introverts follow plans to an objective level compared to extroverted leaders
- Inspect how introverts are more capable in doing tedious and slow jobs compared to extroverts
- Analyse how introverts can comfortably work alone when needed
- Expound ways to improve introverted leadership styles to better introverted leaders
Below is the list of course content of our Leading As An Introverted Leader training course
- The existence of Introverted Leaders in the team and how they work
- Understanding the advantages of an Introverted Leader in a company
- Examples of successful introvert leaders in our society and how they did it
- Qualities that Introverted Leaders should develop in order to grow further
- How introvert leaders are more successful in a two-way, one-on-one group communication
- The strengths of introverted leaders in empathy and listening
- Observing how introverted leaders are deep thinkers and how they act only when needed
- Why good leaders are humble leaders who do not fight for credit
- How prudent leaders make more objective actions compared to extroverts
- Introverts work through the grind while extroverts easily get bored
- Describing how introverts can work in scenarios where the leader needs to work alone
- Maximizing other introvert qualities to boost work performance
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading As An Introverted Leader course
Leading As An Introverted Leader Learner’s Guide
Leading As An Introverted Leader Key Takeaways Notes
Leading As An Introverted Leader Essentials Ebook
Leading As An Introverted Leader Course Handouts
Leading As An Introverted Leader 30-Day Action Plan
Leading As An Introverted Leader MindMaps Pack
Leading As An Introverted Leader PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading As An Introverted Leader Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leading As An Introverted Leader E-Learning Course
Leading As An Introverted Leader Online Video Course
Leading As An Introverted Leader Essentials Audiobook
Leading As An Introverted Leader Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading As An Introverted Leader training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leading As An Introverted Leader training course.
Contact us for the latest Leading As An Introverted Leader course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leading As An Introverted Leader course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.