Leading Across Cultures Course in Singapore
Leading Across Cultures Course in Singapore
Cultural diversity is an especially great advantage in a group that needs an influx of new ideas. Even more than that, it creates an atmosphere of respect, cultural knowledge, and sensitivity. Leading a culturally diverse group needs complete awareness and sensitivity, as well as managing the different expectations of each member.
This Leading Across Cultures workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading Across Cultures.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leading Across Cultures course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading Across Cultures workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading Across Cultures course
- Display knowledge in what a culturally diverse team is and what it implies
- Understand the different benefits of having a cultural diverse team
- Be flexible with leading across cultures by knowing how prevalent it is today
- Effectively use strategies to deal with the challenges when leading across cultures
- Learn the key essentials for managing multicultural teams in the workplace
- Develop the concepts of ‘power distance’ and its role in leading across cultures
- Master the skills expected from a global leader managing across cultures
- Implement plans to breach the different barriers brought about by cultural diversity
- Grasp the need of a culture audit and assessment for an organization
- Be motivated to execute plans to guide and direct a multicultural team
- Experience the diversities of background of multicultural team
- Exercise continuous improvement in leading across cultures in an organization
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading Across Cultures course
- Discuss cultural diversity and why it is needed in a company today
- Illustrate the benefits of learning to lead across cultures
- Teach the different cultural trends in different races, cultural or ethnic groups
- Interpret the challenges implied when leading across cultures
- Inspect the essential qualities required of a leader to lead multicultural groups
- Determine the power distance components and why it is necessary when leading across cultures
- Explain the necessary skills that is required when leading multicultural groups
- List the different barriers brought about by cultural diversity
- Explore the necessities of assessing the progress of a multicultural group
- Present strategic plans to guide and direct a multicultural team
- Enumerate the diversities of background and train the team to embrace this diversity
- Impart leading conventions for improving a culturally diverse group
Below is the list of course content of our Leading Across Cultures training course
- What is cultural diversity and how the corporate world embrace the concept
- Identifying the benefits of cultural diversity in the workplace
- Describing various cultural diversity trends and examples in an organization
- Determining the challenges face by leaders in leading across cultures
- Learning the key essentials for managing multicultural teams in the workplace
- Understanding the components of ‘power distance’ and its role in leading across cultures
- What are the skills expected from a global leader managing across cultures
- Describing the plan to overcome barriers to cultural diversity for the organizational performance
- Understanding the need of a culture audit and assessment for an organization
- Implementing strategic planning as a roadmap for the cultural diversity process
- Learning how education and training of cultural diversity in the workplace build knowledge and competencies
- Managing continuous improvement and follow-up plans for leaders managing across cultures
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading Across Cultures course
Leading Across Cultures Learner’s Guide
Leading Across Cultures Key Takeaways Notes
Leading Across Cultures Essentials Ebook
Leading Across Cultures Course Handouts
Leading Across Cultures 30-Day Action Plan
Leading Across Cultures MindMaps Pack
Leading Across Cultures PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading Across Cultures Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leading Across Cultures E-Learning Course
Leading Across Cultures Online Video Course
Leading Across Cultures Essentials Audiobook
Leading Across Cultures Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading Across Cultures training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leading Across Cultures training course.
Contact us for the latest Leading Across Cultures course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leading Across Cultures course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.