Leading A Remote Workforce Course in Singapore
Leading A Remote Workforce Course in Singapore
Leading A Remote Workforce is..
In this Leading A Remote Workforce course, participants will learn
This Leading A Remote Workforce workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading A Remote Workforce.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leading A Remote Workforce course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading A Remote Workforce workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading A Remote Workforce course
- Understand the use of a remote workforce and its essential purposes
- Know how a business can adapt through certain task by having a remote workforce
- Implement plans that can benefit an organization with having a remote workforce
- Develop the remote workforce to have advantageous global reach
- Utilize the remote workforce in the international business sphere
- Comprehend what leaders need to have to manage a remote workforce
- Be motivated to manage a remote workforce despite its challenges
- Experience what it’s like to lead and maintain a remote workforce
- Identify the ways on how to successfully use a remote workforce
- Grasp the possible trust issues that may arise when managing a remote workforce
- Understand the need to communicate effectively with a remote workforce
- Have the needed technological tools that can aid in managing and leading a remote workforce
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading A Remote Workforce course
- Determine what a remote workforce is and how it is not limited by location
- Interpret the different benefits acquired through having a remote workforce
- Explain the advantages of a remote workforce and its capacity to improve the workplace
- Recognize the disadvantages that is brought by having a remote workforce
- Impart the process of having a remote workforce and its capacity to be used internationally
- Differentiate what leaders need to have to manage a remote workforce
- Present the issues in managing a remote workforce
- Observe the leadership qualities needed to manage a remote workforce
- Consider developing or using a remote workforce and how to deploy them
- List the issues of trust and how to develop it in a remote workforce
- Identify the priorities of communication to establish a successful remote workforce
- Discuss the technological developments that could be used to aid having a remote workforce
Below is the list of course content of our Leading A Remote Workforce training course
- Defining what is remote working not limited by location
- What are the interesting benefits of a remote workforce in an organization
- Describing the advantages of remote workforce and how it continues to shape the modern workplace
- Identifying the disadvantages of a remote workforce in an organization
- Understanding how remote work grows in trend in the international business sphere
- Determining the traits of leaders who successfully manage a remote workforce
- What are the challenges in managing remote workforce that can impact collaboration
- Identifying the essential keys to leading a remote workforce in modern workplace
- How to use a remote workforce for the success of an organization
- Understanding the need to overcome lack of trust in the team involved in a remote workforce
- Learning to place a priority on communication that can foster a culture of collaboration
- Presenting how technological advances were use in effectively leading a remote workforce
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading A Remote Workforce course
Leading A Remote Workforce Learner’s Guide
Leading A Remote Workforce Key Takeaways Notes
Leading A Remote Workforce Essentials Ebook
Leading A Remote Workforce Course Handouts
Leading A Remote Workforce 30-Day Action Plan
Leading A Remote Workforce MindMaps Pack
Leading A Remote Workforce PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading A Remote Workforce Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leading A Remote Workforce E-Learning Course
Leading A Remote Workforce Online Video Course
Leading A Remote Workforce Essentials Audiobook
Leading A Remote Workforce Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading A Remote Workforce training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leading A Remote Workforce training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leading A Remote Workforce training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leading A Remote Workforce course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leading A Remote Workforce course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.