Leading A Remote Workforce Course in Singapore
Leading A Remote Workforce Course in Singapore
Remote type of working has become the trend in business, especially in startup companies. Most people welcome or favor this setting as it offers the comforts of home without the hassle of commuting or getting ready early morning. Leading a group of remote employees could be challenging but also equally satisfying.
This Leading A Remote Workforce workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading A Remote Workforce.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leading A Remote Workforce course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leading A Remote Workforce workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading A Remote Workforce course
- Understand the use of a remote workforce and its essential purposes
- Know how a business can adapt through certain task by having a remote workforce
- Implement plans that can benefit an organization with having a remote workforce
- Develop the remote workforce to have advantageous global reach
- Utilize the remote workforce in the international business sphere
- Comprehend what leaders need to have to manage a remote workforce
- Be motivated to manage a remote workforce despite its challenges
- Experience what it’s like to lead and maintain a remote workforce
- Identify the ways on how to successfully use a remote workforce
- Grasp the possible trust issues that may arise when managing a remote workforce
- Understand the need to communicate effectively with a remote workforce
- Have the needed technological tools that can aid in managing and leading a remote workforce
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading A Remote Workforce course
- Determine what a remote workforce is and how it is not limited by location
- Interpret the different benefits acquired through having a remote workforce
- Explain the advantages of a remote workforce and its capacity to improve the workplace
- Recognize the disadvantages that is brought by having a remote workforce
- Impart the process of having a remote workforce and its capacity to be used internationally
- Differentiate what leaders need to have to manage a remote workforce
- Present the issues in managing a remote workforce
- Observe the leadership qualities needed to manage a remote workforce
- Consider developing or using a remote workforce and how to deploy them
- List the issues of trust and how to develop it in a remote workforce
- Identify the priorities of communication to establish a successful remote workforce
- Discuss the technological developments that could be used to aid having a remote workforce
Below is the list of course content of our Leading A Remote Workforce training course
- Defining what is remote working not limited by location
- What are the interesting benefits of a remote workforce in an organization
- Describing the advantages of remote workforce and how it continues to shape the modern workplace
- Identifying the disadvantages of a remote workforce in an organization
- Understanding how remote work grows in trend in the international business sphere
- Determining the traits of leaders who successfully manage a remote workforce
- What are the challenges in managing remote workforce that can impact collaboration
- Identifying the essential keys to leading a remote workforce in modern workplace
- How to use a remote workforce for the success of an organization
- Understanding the need to overcome lack of trust in the team involved in a remote workforce
- Learning to place a priority on communication that can foster a culture of collaboration
- Presenting how technological advances were use in effectively leading a remote workforce
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading A Remote Workforce course
Leading A Remote Workforce Learner’s Guide
Leading A Remote Workforce Key Takeaways Notes
Leading A Remote Workforce Essentials Ebook
Leading A Remote Workforce Course Handouts
Leading A Remote Workforce 30-Day Action Plan
Leading A Remote Workforce MindMaps Pack
Leading A Remote Workforce PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading A Remote Workforce Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leading A Remote Workforce E-Learning Course
Leading A Remote Workforce Online Video Course
Leading A Remote Workforce Essentials Audiobook
Leading A Remote Workforce Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading A Remote Workforce training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leading A Remote Workforce training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leading A Remote Workforce training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leading A Remote Workforce course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leading A Remote Workforce course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.