Leadership Tools Course in Singapore
Leadership Tools Course in Singapore
Becoming a leader relies heavily on one’s skills and attributes but additionally, some assistance from leadership tools should also be used to develop progressively and adapt in the changing professional world. By using different leadership tools regularly, an individual can continuously improve and work on any weaknesses along the way.
This Leadership Tools workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leadership Tools.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leadership Tools course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leadership Tools workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership Tools course
- Improves the conflict resolution skills of participants
- Improves the ability to succeed under stress and pressure
- Improves the emotional intelligence and motivation of the workforce
- Boosts the confidence of the team
- Improves innovation, research and development
- Enhances the communication between different hierarchical levels
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leadership Tools course
- Understand the leadership tools and their application in practical life
- Identify benefits of good leadership in business success
- Perform team building activities for enhanced leadership in practical scenarios
- Identify the techniques of learning delegation skills
- Identify the techniques of successful mentorship programs
- Understand the importance of relationship building
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course content of our Leadership Tools training course
- Who is a leader and how to attain leadership skills?
- How to develop leadership skills to achieve the goals?
- What are the attributes and soft skills a leader possess?
- How the employees get influenced by a leader?
- Case study of a modern-day leader
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leadership Tools course
Leadership Tools Learner’s Guide
Leadership Tools Key Takeaways Notes
Leadership Tools Essentials Ebook
Leadership Tools Course Handouts
Leadership Tools 30-Day Action Plan
Leadership Tools MindMaps Pack
Leadership Tools PPT Slides Used During Course
Leadership Tools Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leadership Tools E-Learning Course
Leadership Tools Online Video Course
Leadership Tools Essentials Audiobook
Leadership Tools Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leadership Tools training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leadership Tools training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leadership Tools training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leadership Tools course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leadership Tools course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.