Leadership Style Matrix Course in Singapore
Leadership Style Matrix Course in Singapore
Deciding on the style of leadership to employ must include two major factors: the type of project you will be doing and the people who will be working for you. Eric Flamholtz and Yvonne Randle, in their book “Growing Pains”, published the Leadership Style Matrix which helps a leader decide what style of leadership to use.
This Leadership Style Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leadership Style Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leadership Style Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leadership Style Matrix workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership Style Matrix course
- Grasp the different leading styles on every person
- Learn the concepts of the Leadership Style Matrix and identify effective styles for it
- Understand the four quadrants and how to determine where you are
- Utilize Y-axis to determine the programmability required for a job
- Know the X-axis to determine job autonomy required for a task
- Be ready to use the model to determine the best leadership style for a task
- Take advantage of the matrix to learn leadership style you need for any job
- Have knowledge to place the right leaders on High Programmability and high job autonomy
- Understand what strategy best fit Low Programmability and Low Job Autonomy jobs
- Be equipped to assign leaders for Low Programmability and High Job Autonomy
- Exercise merging of strategies with other tools that work with the matrix
- Adapt effective plans that can be assigned on specific task
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leadership Style Matrix course
- Explore the different leading styles that each individual has
- Present the Leadership Style Matrix to know how to identify a suitable style
- Observe the four quadrants of the Leadership Style Matrix
- Consider the programmability of a task and how to use the Y-axis of the matrix
- Analyze the autonomy required in a specific job and proper interpretation of the x-axis matrix
- Describe the usage of the model and how to determine the needed leadership style
- Showcase the leadership style you need to apply on task that are high programmability and low job autonomy
- Interpret the needed leaders for jobs that require High Programmability and high autonomy
- Inspect what strategy would work well for Low Programmability and Low Job Autonomy jobs
- Determine what effective leadership style the matrix suggest for Low Programmability and High Job Autonomy
- Investigate other tools that can be used in partnership to the Leadership Style Matrix
- Conceptualize proper strategies to apply the Leadership matrix style in your organization
Below is the list of course content of our Leadership Style Matrix training course
- How each individual has his own style of leading and has their own strength
- Presenting the Leadership Style Matrix and how to assess your own effective style
- Understanding the four quadrants and how to determine which roles suit you
- A look on the Y-axis and how it defines the programmability of a task
- Understanding the X-axis to determine the individual’s preferences of autonomy
- How to use the model to determine the needed leadership style of a task
- What to do with high programmability and low job autonomy task
- Assigning proper leaders to task that are High Programmability and high job autonomy
- Describing the traits of a leader needed for Low Programmability and Low Job Autonomy jobs
- Effective leaders to assign for jobs which are Low Programmability and High Job Autonomy by nature
- Maximizing the matrix and other tools that can be used
- Develop effective plans that can be assigned on specific task
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leadership Style Matrix course
Leadership Style Matrix Learner’s Guide
Leadership Style Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
Leadership Style Matrix Essentials Ebook
Leadership Style Matrix Course Handouts
Leadership Style Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
Leadership Style Matrix MindMaps Pack
Leadership Style Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
Leadership Style Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leadership Style Matrix E-Learning Course
Leadership Style Matrix Online Video Course
Leadership Style Matrix Essentials Audiobook
Leadership Style Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leadership Style Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leadership Style Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leadership Style Matrix training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leadership Style Matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leadership Style Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.