Leadership Integrity Course in Singapore
Leadership Integrity Course in Singapore
Leadership Integrity is..
In this Leadership Integrity course, participants will learn
This Leadership Integrity workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leadership Integrity.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leadership Integrity course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leadership Integrity workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership Integrity course
- Examine the ways to determine an employee’s skills using the Leadership Skills Assessment Tool
- Identify the communication styles of each employee using the DISC Assessment
- Discuss the Workplace Motivators Assessment tool and how to understand what motivates workers
- Model cognitive excellence in a team by using the Predictive Index Cognitive Test
- Expound on the different personality profiles through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Illustrate how the Gallup Strength finder can determine the strength of the team
- Enumerate ways to apply the 360 Degree Feedback
- Orient ways to use and analyse EQ test and what actions plan to take
- Teach how to assess a person using the Leadership Motivation Assessment tool
- Observe the different learning preferences using the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
- Consider the ways your employees prefer to interact using the FIRO-B tool
- Analyze the different behavioural and skill-related traits of an employee with the TriMetrixHD tool
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leadership Integrity course
- Describe leadership integrity and how it aspire to the highest ethical standards in the workplace
- Appreciate the importance of leadership integrity and its benefits in an organization
- Illustrate how credible leadership impacts your influence in the workplace
- Determine the essential behaviours to maintain leadership integrity which can be implemented in practical way
- Acknowledge the need to keep your word at all times in the workplace
- Distinguish the qualities of making fair decisions that impact the team
- Explain how to practice non-judgment in every situation discerning what is wanted and unwanted in an organization
- Learn how to give credit to the team who have helped achieve the expected results
- Consider the ways to effectively communicate with the team with honesty and integrity
- Understand how transparency paves the way to open dialogue based upon trust in management and in the information
- Identify the conflicts that arise from leaders who lack integrity and its effects in an organization
- Appreciate how integrity in business translates to leadership success
Below is the list of course content of our Leadership Integrity training course
- Defining what is integrity and how it change leadership in the workplace
- Why is integrity important in leadership in an organization
- Describing how to build your leadership integrity and improve your credibility
- Identifying the essential behaviours you need to maintain your integrity as a leader
- Learning how to keep your word and avoid giving promises you cannot fulfill
- Understanding how making fair decisions impact the leadership integrity in the workplace
- Recognizing how to pass judgment in terms of good and bad
- Understanding the need to give credit where it is due to improve the leadership integrity
- Learning how to communicate honestly putting in mind what is beneficial for the organization
- Describing the importance of transparency in leadership integrity and how it improve productivity in the workplace
- What are the indicators of integrity lapses in leaders and how to avoid them in every situation
- Understanding the concept of integrity in business and how it translates to success
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leadership Integrity course
Leadership Integrity Learner’s Guide
Leadership Integrity Key Takeaways Notes
Leadership Integrity Essentials Ebook
Leadership Integrity Course Handouts
Leadership Integrity 30-Day Action Plan
Leadership Integrity MindMaps Pack
Leadership Integrity PPT Slides Used During Course
Leadership Integrity Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leadership Integrity E-Learning Course
Leadership Integrity Online Video Course
Leadership Integrity Essentials Audiobook
Leadership Integrity Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leadership Integrity training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leadership Integrity training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leadership Integrity training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leadership Integrity course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leadership Integrity course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.