Leadership In Hard Times Course in Singapore
Leadership In Hard Times Course in Singapore
The test of a great leader is undergoing trying times and coming out even better and stronger. A leader who can lead capably during the hard times has a high potential of doing well during the easy times. Experiencing difficult days should not be seen as a sign to stop but as a challenge to improve oneself.
This Leadership In Hard Times workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leadership In Hard Times.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leadership In Hard Times course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leadership In Hard Times workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leadership In Hard Times course
- Adapt through the hard times of a company and learn the concepts of leading
- Distinguish the necessary keys to success leadership during crisis
- Be equipped with the essential qualities that can lead a team through troubles
- Become aware of the strategies for leading effectively through tough times
- Take advantage of the steps necessary for leading effectively through difficulties
- Be ready to take retreats to reorganize and plan during crisis
- Be flexible and take time to realign and remember core values needed to react during troubles
- Be able to create the proper responses to the during crisis
- Attain the need to properly communicate in hard times and reduce additional problems
- Be prepared to overcome barriers that could block progress
- Acquire methods to maintain trust and compassion in a team when problems come
- Understand ways to apply the principles of leading in hard times and learn from it
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leadership In Hard Times course
- Illustrate that leading during difficult situations will happen in an organization
- Enumerate the different keys to leading successfully in tough times
- Orient about the essential leadership qualities that can lead a team through difficulties
- Teach the strategies that may be applied during crisis or difficult times
- Interpret what steps are necessary for leading effectively through tough times
- Explain why taking a retreat can be useful when leading through hard times
- List the core values needed to improve the decisions and stay on course
- Conceptualize the proper responses to the during crisis
- Explore the steps to do proper communications to eliminate inaccuracy and unite the team
- Present the barriers that could block progress to overcoming the hard times
- Observe the ways to maintain trust and compassion as a leader during difficult scenarios
- Consider the principles that should be applied on tough times and learning from it
Below is the list of course content of our Leadership In Hard Times training course
- Defining what it means to lead an organization through hard times
- Describing the keys to leadership success during tough times in the workplace
- What are the essentials for leadership through difficulty and how to bring them to bear
- Identifying the strategies for leading effectively through tough times
- Assessing the steps to focus on what can be controlled during hard times of the leadership
- Learning how to retreat as the first step in the process of regaining footing during difficulty
- Understanding how to realign the core values as guiding principles to help make decisions and stay the course
- Recognizing when to respond through tough times and lead to a productive outcome
- Appreciating the need of true communication in hard times as it eliminates inaccurate and unnecessary assumptions by team members
- What are the barriers to leading through hard times and how to deal with them
- Understanding the role of trust, compassion and stability for a leader during tough times
- How to apply the principles of leading in hard times in the workplace and learning from this experience for improvement
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leadership In Hard Times course
Leadership In Hard Times Learner’s Guide
Leadership In Hard Times Key Takeaways Notes
Leadership In Hard Times Essentials Ebook
Leadership In Hard Times Course Handouts
Leadership In Hard Times 30-Day Action Plan
Leadership In Hard Times MindMaps Pack
Leadership In Hard Times PPT Slides Used During Course
Leadership In Hard Times Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leadership In Hard Times E-Learning Course
Leadership In Hard Times Online Video Course
Leadership In Hard Times Essentials Audiobook
Leadership In Hard Times Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leadership In Hard Times training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leadership In Hard Times training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leadership In Hard Times training course
Contact us for the latest Leadership In Hard Times course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leadership In Hard Times course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.