Kanban Course in Singapore
Kanban Course in Singapore
When working in teams, it is essential that all members’ workflow is aligned with each other and all are aware of the progress at the same time. To do this, Kanban boards were introduced to visualize work and synchronize workflow among teams. Developed by TaiichiOhno, Kanban is also a scheduling system used in lean manufacturing and just in time manufacturing.
This Kanban workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Kanban.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Kanban course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Kanban workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Kanban course
- Enables focus on continuous delivery
- Reduces the wastages of production
- Increases the productivity and efficiency
- Promotes better team building and improves their focus
- Improves flexibility of the business processes
Below is the list of course objectives of our Kanban course
- Understand the concept of Kanban and just in time manufacturing
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of JIT production
- Discuss the practical implications of JIT technique in the company
- Evaluate the effects on the productivity and profitability
- Identify the costs related to the stock
- Identify the hurdles faced by the management when following JIT methodology
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Kanban training course
- What is meant by Kanban and Just in Time Manufacturing?
- How JIT provides benefits to the companies?
- What are the main issues of the methodology?
- How is it different from other techniques of stocks storage?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Kanban course
Kanban Learner’s Guide
Kanban Key Takeaways Notes
Kanban Essentials Ebook
Kanban Course Handouts
Kanban 30-Day Action Plan
Kanban MindMaps Pack
Kanban PPT Slides Used During Course
Kanban Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Kanban E-Learning Course
Kanban Online Video Course
Kanban Essentials Audiobook
Kanban Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Kanban training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Kanban training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Kanban training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Kanban course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Kanban course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.