Job Interview Preparation Skills Course in Singapore
Job Interview Preparation Skills Course in Singapore
Job Interview Preparation Skills is..
In this Job Interview Preparation Skills course, participants will learn
This Job Interview Preparation Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Job Interview Preparation Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Job Interview Preparation Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Job Interview Preparation Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Job Interview Preparation Skills course
- Understand the different processes that occur during a job interview
- Gain an understanding to the purpose of a job interview
- Effectively use strategies to deal when faced with the different type of interviews
- Grasp the ways to prepare for a job interview and succeed
- Learn how to research who the employer is and what the organization does
- Develop ways to boost first impressions and how to maintain this impression
- Master the ways to present yourself as a favourable employee by boosting certain factors
- Be prepared to provide proper presentation about your education, work experience and other commonly addressed factors
- Prevent how to make an unbiased self-assessment before a job interview
- Show expert knowledge in creating a resume that can impress interviewers
- Comprehend how to overcome interview nerves and gain confidence from your preparation
- Attain ways to prepare for a test or interview that the company is holding
Below is the list of course benefits of our Job Interview Preparation Skills objectives
- Explore the different processes that occur during a job interview
- Analyze how properly exude the qualities that is needed by the job
- Teach the different types of interview and what to prepare on each
- Model the things to do when preparing for the interview so to get the job
- Formulate strategies of knowing who the employer is and what the organization does
- List ways to deliver a positive first impression on the interview
- Acknowledge the usual traits an employer look for when hiring an individual
- Differentiate the most considered factors when hiring such as education, work experience and references
- Explain how a proper self-assessment can improve the chances of getting hired
- Impart ways to create an effective resume and how it can boost prestige
- Explain the ways that a person can calm himself during an interview and answer effectively
- Describe the ways to prepare for a test or interview that the company is holding
Below is the list of course benefits of our Job Interview Preparation Skills training programme content
- Defining job interview as a two-way process and how to present yourself well
- What is the purpose of a job interview which vary with different jobs
- Describing different types of interview and focus on areas of particular interest or relevance
- How to prepare for a job interview with success as the outcome in mind
- The need to research the employer and some things you need to know about them before an interview
- Learning about first impressions and how they set the tone for the rest of the interview
- What are the factors influencing whether an interviewee is viewed as employable or not
- Identifying the reasons that interviewers considered when hiring
- Understanding how to make an unbiased self-assessment before a job interview
- How to effectively update and reassess your accomplishments to springboard your resume
- Describing how to overcome interview nerves and gain confidence from your preparation
- Managing tests and presentations that some job interviews require from their candidates
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Job Interview Preparation Skills course
Job Interview Preparation Skills Learner’s Guide
Job Interview Preparation Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Job Interview Preparation Skills Essentials Ebook
Job Interview Preparation Skills Course Handouts
Job Interview Preparation Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Job Interview Preparation Skills MindMaps Pack
Job Interview Preparation Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Job Interview Preparation Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Job Interview Preparation Skills E-Learning Course
Job Interview Preparation Skills Online Video Course
Job Interview Preparation Skills Essentials Audiobook
Job Interview Preparation Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Job Interview Preparation Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Job Interview Preparation Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Job Interview Preparation Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Job Interview Preparation Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Job Interview Preparation Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.