Job Embeddedness Course in Singapore
Job Embeddedness Course in Singapore
Opposite to a company’s turnover rate, job embeddedness is a way to determine what is making the employees stay and work. These explore all the factors that keep the employees in the company. The data derived from this analysis can be used in improving job retention and decreasing turnover rates.
This Job Embeddedness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Job Embeddedness.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Job Embeddedness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Job Embeddedness workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Job Embeddedness course
- Learn about job embeddedness and how it affects the employees in the work environment
- Reduce staff turnover by creating a happy, healthy, and rewarding work environment for everyone in your team
- Know how to influence subsequent employee propensities to stay in or leave a job
- Learn how to represent a broad constellation of influences on employee retention
- Help employees become happier at work by increasing their morale and motivating them
- Have employees have fewer reasons to look for a position elsewhere by giving them the job satisfaction they need
- Quickly identify problems to easily devise ways to solve it and learn how to be more grateful to your employees
- Retain people best if they have a good quality of life inside and outside of their work
- Get the best from your employees if their work is satisfying and are actually making them happy
- Help boost morale, strengthen commitment, increase resilience, and reduce job turnover
- Increase feelings of personal well-being and job satisfaction within your team
- Help employees see the meaning in their work, and understand how it contributes to the organization’s overall mission
Below is the list of course objectives of our Job Embeddedness course
- Define job embeddedness and its impact and implications in the work environment in the business context
- Think about why you stay in your job and what motivates you to go and do your work every day
- Describe the reliability and validity of the job embeddedness and its effects in the workplace
- Discuss how employers can increase or decrease embeddedness, the dependence of a phenomenon
- Make sure that your team has a healthy work environment to encourage them to be better and do better at their respective jobs
- Make an effort to minimize workplace stress and create a more positive workplace where employees could enjoy doing their work
- Help team members thrive and adapt well to their environment and the economy with which they belong in
- Show employees how much you appreciate their hard work by constantly giving feedback and positive comments
- Strengthen team members’ links with each other by having team-building activities and encouraging interactions with them
- Improve employees’ happiness and productivity by making a more conducive environment for them to work in
- Reduce job turnover and absenteeism in the workplace and have more productivity with the works assigned to them
- Help employees define their values and understand how they’re using their values in their work
Below is the list of course content of our Job Embeddedness training course
- Job embeddedness, what it really is and its function in the workplace
- Why people leave their jobs, the motivations behind it, and the consequences the company suffers in
- Why do people stay in their jobs, their motivating factors, and the reasons that make them stay
- Develop a measure of job embeddedness to show its effects and influence from a statistical standpoint
- Provide a competitive test of its ability to predict voluntary turnover from employees and their jobs
Aspects of Job Embeddedness
- Links at job, the number of connections (formal or informal) that a person has with the surrounding his/her job
- Links at community are the connections that you have with people, activities, and institutions in his/her community
- Fit at jobinclude an individual’s career goals, personal values, as well as more immediate job-specific factors such as job knowledge, demands, skills, and abilities
- Fit at community is defined as an employee’s “perceived compatibility or comfort level” with the organization and surrounding environment in his/her community
- Sacrifice at jobis the perceived cost of material or psychological benefits that may be forfeited from broken links by leaving a job
- Sacrifice at communityis usually more highly associated with job embeddedness if the individual is required to relocate when changing jobs
- Application of job embeddedness in the workplace, its functions, and its effectiveness for the overall productivity of the company
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Job Embeddedness course
Job Embeddedness Learner’s Guide
Job Embeddedness Key Takeaways Notes
Job Embeddedness Essentials Ebook
Job Embeddedness Course Handouts
Job Embeddedness 30-Day Action Plan
Job Embeddedness MindMaps Pack
Job Embeddedness PPT Slides Used During Course
Job Embeddedness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Job Embeddedness E-Learning Course
Job Embeddedness Online Video Course
Job Embeddedness Essentials Audiobook
Job Embeddedness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Job Embeddedness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Job Embeddedness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Job Embeddedness training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Job Embeddedness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Job Embeddedness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.