Inductive Reasoning Course in Singapore
Inductive Reasoning Course in Singapore
Inductive Reasoning is a logical process involving multiple premises. The obtained conclusion will probably be or probably not be true. It is, also, referred to as bottom-up approach. It is the process of studying the details (premise) to obtain and find the concrete general solution (conclusion).
In the 17th century, Aristotle’s deductive reasoning had seemed to become obsolete and overused. Medieval thinkers had used deductive reasoning to justify erroneous conclusions. The philosopher, Francis Baron, decided to change these connotations. Thus, he introduced inductive reasoning to philosophy, science, and, to the world. To this day, his contribution to this field of science has been deemed to be an essential method of concluding problems.
Inductive reasoning is known to be the base of the Scientific Method. It involves observation of multiple aspects to develop a concrete conclusion. Then, various possibilities can be recognized, and, perceived as a new truth. On the other hand, Deductive Reasoning upholds a current standard or truth. Therefore, all other matters should succumb to this previously known truth. Compared to deductive reasoning, it is more likely to conclude problems falsely using inductive reasoning. However, it is more flexible to different conditions and situations.
Here is a simple example of this logic. If A is cold and occurred in location B, when, C is, also, cold and occurs in location B, then A is the same as C. The circumstances around items under observation matters to derive the conclusion. This course will guide individuals through inductive reasoning. The Scientific Method will be introduced to reach resolutions through observation and experimentation.
This Inductive Reasoning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Inductive Reasoning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Inductive Reasoning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Inductive Reasoning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Inductive Reasoning course
- Improve problem-solving skills using the Scientific Method.
- Promote open-mindedness of individuals.
- Assist in seeing connections between objects under observation.
- Increase attention to detail.
- Enable individuals to scrutinize details to get concrete resolutions to problems.
- Explore new solutions to problems.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Inductive Reasoning course
- Identify the steps of the Scientific Method.
- Explain each step of the Scientific Method.
- Gather relevant data for problem-solving.
- Break down the problem into manageable components.
- Observe identified components of the problem.
- Illustrate the problem and the underlying conditions.
- Formulate testing conditions to validate the solution.
- Justify the testing conditions for the observation process.
- Solve problems with inductive reasoning skills.
- Develop solutions that are suitable for the conditions of the problem.
- Evaluate the effects of the conclusion.
- Reassess the conclusion if the effects aren’t meeting conditions.
Below is the list of course content of our Inductive Reasoning course
- What is Inductive Reasoning?
- What is the Scientific Method?
- What are the steps in doing the Scientific Method?
- How applicable is inductive reasoning in different working areas?
- Deductive Reasoning versus Inductive Reasoning
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Inductive Reasoning
- When to use Inductive Reasoning to solve problems?
- How to formulate suitable testing conditions?
- Case Study using the Scientific Method.
- Group Presentation of the case study results.
- How do you evaluate the effects of the solution?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Inductive Reasoning course
Inductive Reasoning Learner’s Guide
Inductive Reasoning Key Takeaways Notes
Inductive Reasoning Essentials Ebook
Inductive Reasoning Course Handouts
Inductive Reasoning 30-Day Action Plan
Inductive Reasoning MindMaps Pack
Inductive Reasoning PPT Slides Used During Course
Inductive Reasoning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Inductive Reasoning E-Learning Course
Inductive Reasoning Online Video Course
Inductive Reasoning Essentials Audiobook
Inductive Reasoning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Inductive Reasoning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Inductive Reasoning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Inductive Reasoning training course
Contact us for the latest Inductive Reasoning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Inductive Reasoning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.