How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Course in Singapore
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Course in Singapore
As much as we want to foolproof everything we do in life, the unexpected always happens and sometimes it’s not the good kind. How we deal with the crisis could make or break us especially in the workplace. In this article, we provide ways on how to face adversities effectively without losing your sanity.
This How To Keep Calm In A Crisis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Keep Calm In A Crisis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course
- Enable participants to prioritize their tasks on daily basis
- Develop the attributes of dedication and commitment in employees
- Understand the importance of starting the day early
- Develop the habit of avoiding procrastination and wasting precious time
- Manage various disruptions and distractions during work
- Stick to meeting the crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course objectives of our How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course
- Develop the traits to enhance productivity and reduce stress at the work place
- Develop a cooperative and friendly work environment
- Devise ways to encourage employees to make the most of their careers
- Encourage employees to mark tasks on calendars, schedules or to-do-lists
- Properly planning the tasks beforehand so that the deadlines can be met easily
- Develop a positive mindset at work
Below is the list of course content of our How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training course
- Discuss the hurdles in becoming a productive and motivated employee
- Understand the importance of prioritization of tasks
- Develop the habit of punctuality on daily basis
- How to manage the disruptions and distortions at work?
- How to achieve early promotions and a balanced life?
- How to improve communication with the clients and supervisors?
- Success stories of highly successful business professionals
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Learner’s Guide
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Key Takeaways Notes
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Essentials Ebook
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Course Handouts
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis 30-Day Action Plan
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis MindMaps Pack
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis E-Learning Course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Online Video Course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Essentials Audiobook
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.