How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Course in Singapore
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Course in Singapore
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis is..
In this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course, participants will learn
This How To Keep Calm In A Crisis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Keep Calm In A Crisis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course
- Enable participants to prioritize their tasks on daily basis
- Develop the attributes of dedication and commitment in employees
- Understand the importance of starting the day early
- Develop the habit of avoiding procrastination and wasting precious time
- Manage various disruptions and distractions during work
- Stick to meeting the crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Keep Calm In A Crisis objectives
- Develop the traits to enhance productivity and reduce stress at the work place
- Develop a cooperative and friendly work environment
- Devise ways to encourage employees to make the most of their careers
- Encourage employees to mark tasks on calendars, schedules or to-do-lists
- Properly planning the tasks beforehand so that the deadlines can be met easily
- Develop a positive mindset at work
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training programme content
- Discuss the hurdles in becoming a productive and motivated employee
- Understand the importance of prioritization of tasks
- Develop the habit of punctuality on daily basis
- How to manage the disruptions and distortions at work?
- How to achieve early promotions and a balanced life?
- How to improve communication with the clients and supervisors?
- Success stories of highly successful business professionals
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Learner’s Guide
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Key Takeaways Notes
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Essentials Ebook
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Course Handouts
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis 30-Day Action Plan
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis MindMaps Pack
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis E-Learning Course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Online Video Course
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Essentials Audiobook
How To Keep Calm In A Crisis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Keep Calm In A Crisis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.