How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course in Singapore
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course in Singapore
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings is..
In this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course, participants will learn
This How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course
- When you become confident about speaking up for others, you’ll feel less self-conscious about speaking up for yourself
- To make an impact during a meeting, you need to have a point of view about an agenda item and express your opinion clearly
- Get comfortable with your voice in the room without any high stakes
- Be more emotionally neutral if the group doesn’t embrace your idea if you assess the room from an organizational scientist’s point of view
- How you express your opinions at work is a direct reflection upon how people experience who you are and what you represent as a team member
- Voicing your opinion can create and convert those same conversations into meaningful research to help you drive more sustainable performance outcomes
- You begin to command respect from those who are not courageous enough to express themselves
- As you voice your opinion, those around you provide inputs that you can then evaluate as you decipher your final decisions that may influence your plan of action
- Help mobilize your influence in ways that connect you with the other prominent voices in the organization
- A consistent voice allows your talent to be discovered and creates opportunities previously unseen
- Your colleagues will grow to trust you faster as your brand defines your competencies and the value you bring to the table and represent as an individual
- Win the respect of your peers because you are able to lead people and help grow the organization’s value with your voice
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings objectives
- Learn how to get your voice heard in meetings and find the best ways to contribute and get noticed
- Getting yourself noticed in the workplace is vital to your success, and meetings are the key arena in which to do it
- Demonstrate confidence and proactivity, and mark you out as a future leader in meetings
- Build your confidence and gain a sense of control that will allow you to make a valuable contribution to your next meeting
- Be aware that being assertive doesn’t mean being aggressive, and that being early to speak doesn’t mean always being the first
- Make it clear that you have something to offer to provoke interest that earns you attention in the meeting
- Increase your visibility, enhance your career prospects, and boost your confidence
- Overcome nerves or frustrations, and learn how to make the most of this opportunity
- Find something on agenda that you are passionate about and prepare a statement that expresses a strong opinion or idea that goes beyond agreeing with the status quo
- Get to the point and be clear about what you want
- Step back from the room and see what politics might be going on
- Know how to speak confidently and the best way to position yourself in a large group of people
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training programme content
- Have confidence in your own value because you’ve been invited to the meeting because you have something to offer
- Ask questions because this shows that you’re attentive , engaged and interested
- start building up your confidence by looking out for fellow attendees and speak up for others
- Having a good posture at the table makes a positive impression and suggests that you are alert, engaged and respectful
- Be one of the first to speak because by speaking early in the meeting, you can have your say and feel more relaxed, receptive and positive during the rest of it
- Take the lead and be assertive because it may be difficult to find a gap in the discussion for you to say what you wanted to say
- Embrace the skills of introversion and take advantage of the fact that you’ll likely be reflective, strategic, thoughtful, a good listener, and observant
- Give your idea the advantage and get yourself on the agenda, so that you will have a guaranteed opportunity to talk
- Once you’ve said what you want to say, simply finish speaking and people will appreciate your efficient delivery
- Avoid saying, “I disagree” because when people hear this they immediately feel confronted and annoyed, and they’ll probably stop listening to you
- Explore other opportunities to speak up, such as giving presentations to larger groups at work, or even training as a toastmaster for public speaking
- Lead by example and set the tone for non-judgmental, inclusive and respectful behavior and help others get their voices be heard
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Learner’s Guide
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Key Takeaways Notes
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Essentials Ebook
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course Handouts
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings 30-Day Action Plan
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings MindMaps Pack
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings E-Learning Course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Online Video Course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Essentials Audiobook
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.