How To Get More Done In Less Time Course in Singapore
Time is the most precious resource in the corporate world. Most employees face constant distraction and overwhelming scenarios as they want to accomplish more in less time. Time management and proper prior planning can enable individuals to accomplish more in less time and fulfil their dreams to success in the corporate world
In this course, participants will learn self-management techniques, overcoming procrastination, recognizing great opportunities and doing smart work. Moreover this course will enhance the abilities of participants to control the time available to them and not let the time control them.
This how to get more done in less time workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their how to get more done in less time.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this how to get more done in less time course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this how to get more done in less time workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our how to get more done in less time course
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of employees at work
- Overcome distractions and hurdles on routine basis
- Learn to take well-earned breaks and reward yourself
- Learn to schedule and prioritize the tasks regularly
- Increases the chances of recognition at work and achieving your dreams
Below is the list of course objectives of our how to get more done in less time course
- Understand methods of accomplishing more in less time
- Identify the benefits of planning prior to execution of tasks
- Identify the traits required for increasing productivity at work
- Determine the role of co-workers and office environment in enhancing productivity of employees
- Apply best practices in accomplishing more in less time
- Discussing the hurdles in being highly productive
- Discuss how to enhance the chances of promotion and career progression?
- Understand how to achieve work-life balance
Below is the list of course content of our how to get more done in less time training course
- Understand the concept of productivity
- Devise the ways of getting more done in less time
- What hinders the performance of employees at work place?
- Understand the relevance between the motivation and performance of employees
- Benefits of productivity at work
- How to manage stress and depression at work?
- Success stories of highly qualified and successful professionals
- Develop motivated employee habits
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the how to get more done in less time course
How To Get More Done In Less Time Learner’s Guide
How To Get More Done In Less Time Key Takeaways Notes
How To Get More Done In Less Time Essentials Ebook
How To Get More Done In Less Time Course Handouts
How To Get More Done In Less Time 30-Day Action Plan
How To Get More Done In Less Time MindMaps Pack
How To Get More Done In Less Time PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Get More Done In Less Time Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Get More Done In Less Time E-Learning Course
How To Get More Done In Less Time Online Video Course
How To Get More Done In Less Time Essentials Audiobook
How To Get More Done In Less Time Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this how to get more done in less time training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online how to get more done in less time training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this how to get more done in less time training course
Contact us for the latest how to get more done in less time course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this how to get more done in less time course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.