How To Be Conscientious Course in Singapore
How To Be Conscientious Course in Singapore
About This Course
Conscientiousness is a fundamental personality trait which is a part of the Five Factor Model and the HEXACO Model. The Five Factor Model, also known as the Big Five, has an acronym, OCEAN, which stands for Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism. The HEXACO Model has six factors: Honesty and Humility, Emotionality, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Conscientiousness. In its denotation, conscientiousness means being very careful and meticulous in doing things correctly. As a part of the two abovementioned personality structures, it means so much more.
Being conscientious means being diligent, efficient, and organized. People with this trait tend to be self-disciplined and deliberate in their choices. They are driven to accomplish their set goals and other people see them as dependable, hence this trait’s reputation for being a huge factor for success. Often, conscientiousness reflects on the physical state of a person. Conscientious people are healthier and more fit because they are able to control the kind of food they eat and maintain such state through diligence and discipline. They have also a more positive outlook on life.
No matter how big or small the situation is as long as it calls on being conscientious, an individual must readily employ such a trait to achieve success. This course will highlight the importance of being conscientious and how to develop this trait in everyday life.
This How To Be Conscientious workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Be Conscientious.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Be Conscientious course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Be Conscientious workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Be Conscientious course
- Instills the importance of being conscientious in everyday life
- Increases an individual’s potential for success in any situation
- Encourages an individual to be organized and well-planned
- Increases the productivity and good habits of an individual
- Improves an individual’s reputation in and out of work or school
- Improves an individual’s physical health and image
- Decreases the probability of an individual being in a dangerous situation
- Inspires an individual to be time sensitive and punctual
Below is the list of our How To Be Conscientious objectives
- Define the meaning of conscientiousness
- Explain the Five Factor Model and the HEXACO Model
- Associate conscientiousness to the Five Factor Model and HEXACO Model
- State the benefits of being conscientious
- Identify the people who need to develop conscientiousness
- Determine an individual’s level of conscientiousness
- Enumerate the steps to becoming more conscientious
- Apply conscientiousness on the right situations
- Identify situations that lack conscientiousness
- Predict consequences of situations lacking conscientiousness
- Determine the downsides of being too conscientious
- Determine ways to influence others with being conscientious
- Identify successful people known for their conscientiousness
Below is the list of our How To Be Conscientious training programme content
- What is the meaning of being conscientious?
- What are the Five Factor Model and the HEXACO Model?
- How is conscientiousness associated with the Five Factor Model and HEXACO Model?
- What are the benefits of being conscientious?
- Who needs to observe conscientiousness?
- How to assess an individual’s level of conscientiousness
- Steps to becoming a more conscientious person
- Examples of situations observing conscientiousness
- How to apply conscientiousness in different situations appropriately
- Which situations lack conscientiousness?
- What happens when conscientiousness was not applied in real-life situations?
- What are the downsides of being too conscientious?
- How to influence others to be conscientious
- Successful people who are known for being conscientious
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Be Conscientious course
How To Be Conscientious Learner’s Guide
How To Be Conscientious Key Takeaways Notes
How To Be Conscientious Essentials Ebook
How To Be Conscientious Course Handouts
How To Be Conscientious 30-Day Action Plan
How To Be Conscientious MindMaps Pack
How To Be Conscientious PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Be Conscientious Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Be Conscientious E-Learning Course
How To Be Conscientious Online Video Course
How To Be Conscientious Essentials Audiobook
How To Be Conscientious Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Be Conscientious training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Be Conscientious training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Be Conscientious training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Be Conscientious course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Be Conscientious course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.