How Self-Confident Are You? Course in Singapore
How Self-Confident Are You? Course in Singapore
How Self-Confident Are You? is..
In this How Self-Confident Are You? course, participants will learn
This How Self-Confident Are You? workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How Self-Confident Are You?.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How Self-Confident Are You? course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How Self-Confident Are You? workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How Self-Confident Are You? course
- Enhances energy and determination of employees
- Improves the quality of relationships with clients, supervisors, coworkers, customers etc.
- Improves the quality of work and productivity
- Enable them to influence others
- Develops them into more responsible individuals
Below is the list of course benefits of our How Self-Confident Are You? objectives
- Understand the attributes required for self-confidence
- Determine how self-confident employees affect the quality of work
- Assess the factors that have a negative impact on self-confidences and esteem of employees at the work place
- Learn how to help co-workers during their low esteem phase
- Utilize resources and information in motivating the work force
- Discuss the advantages of a high self-confidence
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our How Self-Confident Are You? training programme content
- Understand the concept of self-confidence
- How self-confidence increases productivity of employees?
- Understanding the ways of gaining self-confidence at work place
- Identifying factors that affect the esteem of employees at work place
- Ways to encourage lethargic and low esteem employees at work
- Achieving better working relations with the clients and creation of a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How Self-Confident Are You? course
How Self-Confident Are You? Learner’s Guide
How Self-Confident Are You? Key Takeaways Notes
How Self-Confident Are You? Essentials Ebook
How Self-Confident Are You? Course Handouts
How Self-Confident Are You? 30-Day Action Plan
How Self-Confident Are You? MindMaps Pack
How Self-Confident Are You? PPT Slides Used During Course
How Self-Confident Are You? Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How Self-Confident Are You? E-Learning Course
How Self-Confident Are You? Online Video Course
How Self-Confident Are You? Essentials Audiobook
How Self-Confident Are You? Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How Self-Confident Are You? training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How Self-Confident Are You? training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How Self-Confident Are You? training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How Self-Confident Are You? course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How Self-Confident Are You? course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.