How Self-Confident Are You? Course in Singapore
How Self-Confident Are You? Course in Singapore
It is no doubt that self-confidence plays an important role in attracting the things we want in life. At work, self- confidence can help you climb up to the position you’ve always wanted if you trust yourself enough that you could make it. But are you confident enough to succeed? Check out this list below and see how many you can tick off.
This How Self-Confident Are You? workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How Self-Confident Are You?.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How Self-Confident Are You? course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How Self-Confident Are You? workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How Self-Confident Are You? course
- Enhances energy and determination of employees
- Improves the quality of relationships with clients, supervisors, coworkers, customers etc.
- Improves the quality of work and productivity
- Enable them to influence others
- Develops them into more responsible individuals
Below is the list of course objectives of our How Self-Confident Are You? course
- Understand the attributes required for self-confidence
- Determine how self-confident employees affect the quality of work
- Assess the factors that have a negative impact on self-confidences and esteem of employees at the work place
- Learn how to help co-workers during their low esteem phase
- Utilize resources and information in motivating the work force
- Discuss the advantages of a high self-confidence
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our How Self-Confident Are You? training course
- Understand the concept of self-confidence
- How self-confidence increases productivity of employees?
- Understanding the ways of gaining self-confidence at work place
- Identifying factors that affect the esteem of employees at work place
- Ways to encourage lethargic and low esteem employees at work
- Achieving better working relations with the clients and creation of a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How Self-Confident Are You? course
How Self-Confident Are You? Learner’s Guide
How Self-Confident Are You? Key Takeaways Notes
How Self-Confident Are You? Essentials Ebook
How Self-Confident Are You? Course Handouts
How Self-Confident Are You? 30-Day Action Plan
How Self-Confident Are You? MindMaps Pack
How Self-Confident Are You? PPT Slides Used During Course
How Self-Confident Are You? Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How Self-Confident Are You? E-Learning Course
How Self-Confident Are You? Online Video Course
How Self-Confident Are You? Essentials Audiobook
How Self-Confident Are You? Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How Self-Confident Are You? training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How Self-Confident Are You? training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How Self-Confident Are You? training course
Contact us for the latest How Self-Confident Are You? course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How Self-Confident Are You? course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.