Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Course in Singapore
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Course in Singapore
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention is..
In this Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention course, participants will learn
This Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention course
- Pass on advice in a way that allows the other person to take immediate action
- Question the way they are approaching their work from a behavioral perspective
- Work toward constructive solutions in order to move forward in a positive way
- Learn to mix and match your techniques in order to get through to as many different people as possible
- Provide a model for analyzing how you deliver help and how you perform this to your subordinates
- Help people to know and improve the way to help members, customers, and others
- Help prove the communication skills of the intervener and improve it for better communication in the future
- Identify both general and specific “degenerations” or misguided practice within each category
- Create awareness of current and possible helping styles and be knowledgeable about all of it
- Provides a framework to communicate and discuss teaching styles in the workplace
- Use at both individual and group level and be flexible with how you use the coaching style you have chose
- Great range of flexibility and power to cover a very wide range of client needs
Below is the list of course benefits of our Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention objectives
- Enumerate the six categories of intervention and discuss each of it and its uses
- Determinehow to deliver the kind of leadership needed to reach goals
- Identify the type of leadership style to adopt with the six categories of intervention
- Differentiate authoritative and facilitative styles and discuss why they are both important in developing this theory
- Help to express emotions or frustrations that they may not have been willing or able to express otherwise
- Offer employees a way to reflect on their own performances and deal with how they can improve on it
- Make employee feel as good about himself or herself as possible
- Remember that you will never be able to use just one method in order to achieve the desired results
- Learn to decide which method – or combination of methods – is going to serve you best
- Get better and better at applying these techniques to your own business
- Describe how people intervene when helping
- Learn how to reflect more precisely upon the consequences of actions – whatever the result
Below is the list of course benefits of our Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention training programme content
Six Categories of Intervention
- Authoritative – Prescriptive where you explicitly direct the person you are helping by giving advice and direction
- Authoritative – Informative where you provide information to instruct and guide the other person
- Authoritative – Confronting where you challenge the other person’s behaviour or attitude. Not to be confused with aggressive confrontation, “confronting” is positive and constructive
- Facilitative – Cathartic where you help the other person to express and overcome thoughts or emotions that they have not previously confronted
- Facilitative – Catalytic where you help the other person reflect, discover and learn for him or herself. This helps him or her become more self-directed in making decisions, solving problems and so on
- Facilitative – Supportive where you build up the confidence of the other person by focusing on their competences, qualities and achievements
Two Basic Styles
- Authoritative, substantiated or supported by documentary evidence and accepted by most authorities in a field
- Facilitative, to make easier or less difficult; help forward (an action, a process, etc.)
- Assessment of own coaching style and applying this coaching style to how you manage the people in the workplace
- Learn to form a mixture of styles and be a better manager who has diverse capabilities
- Exploration of categories and exactly know what you really are capable and comfortable in using
- Application of the categories of intervention to personal experiencesespecially to real life situations in the workplace
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention course
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Learner’s Guide
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Key Takeaways Notes
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Essentials Ebook
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Course Handouts
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention 30-Day Action Plan
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention MindMaps Pack
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention PPT Slides Used During Course
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention E-Learning Course
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Online Video Course
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Essentials Audiobook
Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Heron’S Six Categories Of Intervention course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.