Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Course in Singapore
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Course in Singapore
Losing a sense of purpose, be it at work or in any endeavor, can be big trouble towards accomplishing the goal. In the workplace, people could quit or keep working on a job half-heartedly. This might be an internal battle, but employers can also have a hand in preventing it from happening.
This Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work course
- Have a personal sense of meaning in their work therefore realizing their own purposes in life
- Be prone to move on to do more good work and create a domino effect with all these positivity going on in the workplace
- Feel a sense of ‘I matter,’ that showing up every day makes a difference and create meaning with every hour of working
- Feel proud of the work their organizations do because they know that everything has a greater purpose than just simply ‘working’
- Chance to create the kind of place in which they personally want to work because the company doesn’t restrict their personal freedom and creativity
- Help avoid the disconnect that occurs when an organization is “talking the talk,” but not “walking the walk.”
- Feel connected to those who are impacted by the company’s products or services in another level
- Find deeper meaning in a job and feel like you are a part of something bigger than just being another cog in the machine
- Understand the inherent value one assigns to each aspect of one’s job and protect the value that comes with it
- Impact on the overall level of fulfillment of their employees not just professionally, but also personally
- Be excited about getting up and going to work every day and give your all to your job and company
- Keep one grounded and on track even when challenged with competing obligations and demands
Below is the list of course objectives of our Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work course
- Help employees find meaning at work in whatever aspect they can and be able to enjoy their stay in the workplace they are in
- Take the time to find out what motivates your people individually to help them enjoy the work that they are doing
- Articulate the vision, mission, strategy, and goals of the organization to further articulate where the company really is heading
- Provide context into how the work that the employee does every day helps the organization achieve the greater “whole”
- Connect how your business succeeds with how it contributes to society so that there is meaning in the work that your employees do
- Foster a well-rounded community of individuals that care about the community, work hard to provide the best possible results , and attain happiness in the work they for
- Give the employees the opportunity to share who they really are as humans with their colleagues
- Help identify functional areas / skills where the individual has a proven record / expertise in above average performance
- Build a culture of camaraderie where individuals genuinely like to work with each other and where teamwork is the norm
- Broaden the social mission of employees’ work by providing opportunities to serve a societal cause
- Make training and development resources continuously available to employees to help them grow as professionals
- Enable managers to initiate a conversation and reach one step closer to the aim of leading a highly engaged and productive team
Below is the list of course content of our Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work training course
- What makes you stay at your company and why do these factors affect the work that you do?
- Examine employees’ own core values and beliefs to see if it lines up with the company’s own core values and beliefs
- Offer frequent validation to your employees to encourage them and help them build the confidence they need and deserve
- Connect jobs to a greater cause so that doing work in your company isn’t meaningless but is backed up with purpose
- Create a strong sense of community and build an environment where camaraderie is the norm
- Encourage and sponsor continuous learning to not only help your employees grow professionally but also ensure that they have a bright future ahead of them
- Frequently discuss the meaning of the organization to help ground your employees and remind them of the importance of the work that they do
- Give employees clarity about their personal contribution to organizational meaning
- Provide vision to employees about the cultural and community meaning and value of their work
- Connect employees’ personal goals to organizational goals and help them not only grow in the company but also as a person with own dreams and aspirations
- Build a positive work environment to motivate employees to go to work every day and give their best to the company that they’re working for
- Use feedback to boost positivity in the workplace and create a happy environment where your employees have a peaceful state of mind
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work course
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Learner’s Guide
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Key Takeaways Notes
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Essentials Ebook
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Course Handouts
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work 30-Day Action Plan
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work MindMaps Pack
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work PPT Slides Used During Course
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work E-Learning Course
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Online Video Course
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Essentials Audiobook
Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Helping Your People Find Purpose In Their Work course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.