Having A Great One-On-One Course in Singapore
Having A Great One-On-One Course in Singapore
A personal connection cannot be downplayed in the workplace, especially between bosses and employees. To establish common ground and to close the gap between your employees that hinders communication, schedule a one-on-one session with them. This will be beneficial in boosting the role of the boss and showing value to the employees.
This Having A Great One-On-One workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Having A Great One-On-One.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Having A Great One-On-One course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Having A Great One-On-One workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Having A Great One-On-One course
- Opportunity to clarify the goals of the organization to be realigned with the employee
- Act as a sounding board to explore avenues for improvement and help your employee be a better professional
- Understand which best practices deliver the biggest bang in increased efficiency and productivity
- Establish a more intimate but also professional relationship with employees
- Keep track of progress on both processes and projects to be aware if your employee is actually improving or not
- Allow time for team members to get help guidance and get answers to questions
- Provide for real-time problem solving and better approaches when issues arise in the future
- Maintain focus on the important priorities to minimize being unfocused and wasting time and energy on unnecessary things
- Stimulate growth for the team member for the benefit of both the subordinate and the company
- Maintain and build the relationship of employees to create a rapport between the members of your tem
- Provide the chance for feedback and coaching and help them grow as professionals
- Provide the chance to receive feedback on how you are doing and check up on what they have been doing and have been busy of
Below is the list of course objectives of our Having A Great One-On-One course
- Have an honest, private, conversation with each other about what’s really going on with their jobs
- Assess the parts (your employees) that lead to the productive whole (your team)
- Build a trusting relationship with employees by getting to know them as people
- List topics that are about professional growth, personal connection and for giving each other feedback
- Allow relationships within your team to be strengthened, making for a more harmonious and motivated work environment
- Take the time to understand the inner workings of every employee to know the motivations behind their actions
- Provide employees with the individualized attention they need and the respect they deserve
- Identify and overcome the challenges that are preventing employees from reaching their goals
- Determine employees’ needs and expectations and share yours
- Help clarify your team’s objectives, coach your people, and identify areas where they can progress
- Improve your chance of keeping the conversation flowing in a one-on-one
- Provide a way for people to know how they are doing all year long
Below is the list of course content of our Having A Great One-On-One training course
- Understand employees’ needs and devise ways to help them in the situation that they are
- Why one on one’s are important and why they should be normalized and done more frequently
Six tips for an effective one-on-one’s
- Set expectations so the employee would not be shocked to what you are going to talk about during the one-on-one
- Determine frequency of the one-on-one conversations so both parties would be aware of how much to see each other
- Expect mutual preparation and do not go to the one-on-one empty-handed and unprepared
- Make it a conversation that both of the parties would be comfortable in doing
- The agenda. Discuss about the agenda beforehand and when it’s time, stick to the agenda discussed
- Ask questions to know exactly the state of the employee and what you suggest on doing with the situation at hand
- Include feedback and never forget to tell your opinion so that he/she may be aware of what you really think he/she should do
- Specific and relevant Action Planthat details planoutlining actions needed to reach one or more goals
- Accountability sessions to ensure that once you’ve developed a plan
- Creation of customized strategies developed in your personal sessions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Having A Great One-On-One course
Having A Great One-On-One Learner’s Guide
Having A Great One-On-One Key Takeaways Notes
Having A Great One-On-One Essentials Ebook
Having A Great One-On-One Course Handouts
Having A Great One-On-One 30-Day Action Plan
Having A Great One-On-One MindMaps Pack
Having A Great One-On-One PPT Slides Used During Course
Having A Great One-On-One Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Having A Great One-On-One E-Learning Course
Having A Great One-On-One Online Video Course
Having A Great One-On-One Essentials Audiobook
Having A Great One-On-One Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Having A Great One-On-One training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Having A Great One-On-One training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Having A Great One-On-One training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Having A Great One-On-One course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Having A Great One-On-One course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.