Handy’S Motivation Course in Singapore
Handy’S Motivation Course in Singapore
As helpful as it is, motivation can be as uncertain and unpredictable as the weather. Charles Handy explored this fickle aspect of motivation as seen in different people. His motivation theory focuses on the fact that motivation works differently depending on the people or situation and that this can be useful assigning tasks more effectively.
This Handy’S Motivation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Handy’S Motivation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Handy’S Motivation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Handy’S Motivation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Handy’S Motivation course
- Make employees be excited about the work they are assigned to because of the environment that they are working in
- Help employees fulfill their need to feel satisfied or accomplished in the workplace
- Make smart decisions about how to motivate your team and encourage them to do better at their jobs
- Usher in a more humanitarian style of management and be more connected to your team
- Develop a more visionary and purpose-driven organizational methodology
- Help leaders to motivate their people and allocate tasks effectively without micromanaging in the future
- Address cognitive and external reference points in a way that Maslow’s original Hierarchy of Needs five-level model of does not
- Evaluate an individual’s own requirement and assess the needed changes to improve his/her performance
- Evaluate referred results or outcomes and think of ways to make the results more astounding
- Identify other factors, which include, energy, excitation, enthusiasm, emotion and expenditure
- Provide employees their preferred jobs for them to function properly and go to work very motivated
- Make employees feel important in the company and establish this non-toxic workplace where employees feel they are valued
Below is the list of course objectives of our Handy’S Motivation course
- Discuss Handy’s Motivation theory and its uses in the workplace in a business context
- Use Handy’s Motivation Theory in order to move team in the right direction from a motivation standpoint
- Remember that what is motivating for one person might not be motivating at all for another
- Keep finger on the ‘pulse’ of team members to ensure they are as motivated as possible at all times
- Determine the amount of motivation that a particular individual has when working on a project or task
- Help tailor approach in a way that you get the best possible results that you expect from your employees
- Address the need for affiliation of employees and help them gain more connections with your help
- Give employees the expectation of reward so that they would be motivated while doing their respective jobs
- Tailor decisions to each individual to give them the encouragement and drive they need to succeed
- Attempt to cater for complexities and variations in people’s situations beyond the reach of the original Hierarchy of Needs model
- Deal equally with employees to make them feel satisfied with management
- Describe the way that an individual deals with own decision for the fulfillment or rejection of that decision
Below is the list of course content of our Handy’S Motivation training course
- About Handy’s Motivation Theory and its uses and importance in the workplace
Three Important Factors
- When people have their needs met, they are more likely to work hard on a given task. Those needs can range from quite basicto things that are harder to quantify like self-actualization and achievement
- The expectation and expenditure are going to be closely tied, as people are naturally going to be willing to work harder to obtain things that they see as more valuable
- Results to follow through on the expectation of reward with an actual payoff when a job is completely successfully
- The Power Cultureis usually a strong culture, though it can swiftly turn toxic
- The Role Cultureare highly controlled, with everyone in the organisation knowing what their rolesand responsibilities are
- The Task Cultureforms when teams in an organisation are formed to address specific problems or progress projects
- The Person Culture. An organisation with a person culture is really just a collection of individuals who happen to be working for the same organisation
- Implement Handy’s Theory in the workplace and use it to effectively impact change in the company
- Compare and contrast the Motivation theory to Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs
- Maximize the benefit of Handy’s principles in own company’s unique environment
- Discuss the relationshipand differences between Handy’s Motivation Theory and Management practice
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Handy’S Motivation course
Handy’S Motivation Learner’s Guide
Handy’S Motivation Key Takeaways Notes
Handy’S Motivation Essentials Ebook
Handy’S Motivation Course Handouts
Handy’S Motivation 30-Day Action Plan
Handy’S Motivation MindMaps Pack
Handy’S Motivation PPT Slides Used During Course
Handy’S Motivation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Handy’S Motivation E-Learning Course
Handy’S Motivation Online Video Course
Handy’S Motivation Essentials Audiobook
Handy’S Motivation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Handy’S Motivation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Handy’S Motivation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Handy’S Motivation training course
Contact us for the latest Handy’S Motivation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Handy’S Motivation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.