Wouldn’t the world be a great place if every customer was a pleasure to deal with? We all know that is a fantasy land. So what is the best way to handle a difficult customer? Through our workshop your participants will learn stress management skills, how to build rapport, and recognizing certain body language.
By utilizing our Handling a Difficult Customer workshop your participants will see an increase in customer service, productivity, and a decrease in unhappy customers. Your participants will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, addressing complaints, and generating return business.
Duration: 60 minutes
- The Right Attitude Starts with You
- Internal Stress Management
- External Stress Management
- Transactional Analysis
- Why are Some Customers Difficult?
- Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone
- Dealing with the Customer In Person
- Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers
- Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer
- Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Complaint