Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Course in Singapore
Golden rules of goal setting include setting challenging goals, documenting & communicating the goals, setting smart goals, making an action plan to achieve the goals and sticking to it. Goal setting is an indisputable significant step on the path of achievement, be it personal or on the workplace. Setting goals provide guidance and motivates employees. In this course, participants will learn the golden rules of setting specific goals, ascertaining a specific time for achievement of goals and document the goals.
This Golden Rules Of Goal Setting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Golden Rules Of Goal Setting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Golden Rules Of Goal Setting workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Golden Rules Of Goal Setting course
- Provides proper direction to the employees
- Develop clearer focus of the goals
- Provides a clarity in the decision making process
- Inculcates a sense of personal satisfaction in the employees
- Develops a sense of purpose in life of employees
- Increasing accountability and motivation among the employees
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
Below is the list of course objectives of our Golden Rules Of Goal Setting course
- Develop goals that are realistic and measurable
- Enable employees to make substantial goals
- Establish goals that are consistent with the purpose and identity
- Avoid seeking perfection while setting goals
- Avoid setting too generic goals
- Develop realistic completion time
- Make room for failures and overcoming the fears associated with failures
Below is the list of course content of our Golden Rules Of Goal Setting training course
- Why is setting the goals important?
- How individuals set short-term and long-term goals?
- What is needed for setting goals?
- What are the benefits of setting goals?
- How to avoid setting mistakes while establishing short-term and long-term goals?
- Success stories of successful professionals
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Golden Rules Of Goal Setting course
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Learner’s Guide
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Key Takeaways Notes
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Essentials Ebook
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Course Handouts
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting 30-Day Action Plan
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting MindMaps Pack
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting PPT Slides Used During Course
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting E-Learning Course
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Online Video Course
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Essentials Audiobook
Golden Rules Of Goal Setting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Golden Rules Of Goal Setting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Golden Rules Of Goal Setting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Golden Rules Of Goal Setting training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Golden Rules Of Goal Setting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Golden Rules Of Goal Setting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.