Goal Setting Skills Course in Singapore
Goal Setting Skills Course in Singapore
Goal-setting is an important component of success, whether you are aspiring to reach objectives in career or your personal life. Most of the people felt distracted and stagnant, they work hard, but they don’t seem to get anywhere worthwhile. A key cause that they consider this way is that they haven’t allocated sufficient time speculating about what they crave from life, and haven’t set themselves regular goals. Achievements come with planning and practice, If you want to succeed, you need to set short and long term goals. You need to be clear about your thoughts and your objectives. Without goals, you deficient concentration and control. Goal framework not simply enables you to take charge regarding your career direction; it additionally equips you including a benchmark for concluding whether you are truly reaching towards your desired target or not. To fulfil your intentions, however, you need to understand how to establish them.
This whole course revolves around the methods of setting goals according to one’s desired outcome and techniques to achieve them as soon as possible while using needed tips and tricks. The focused of this course is an effective goal setting to achieve what you aspire in life in a prosperous, focused and determined the manner by taking the right decisions in a limited time frame.
Purpose placing and certainly effective goal placing has been a tried and real method for accomplishing fulfilment and accomplishment in existence. Without it, we’d float aimlessly and waste valuable effort and time in pursuits that lead nowhere.
This Goal Setting Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Goal Setting Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Goal Setting Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Goal Setting Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Goal Setting Skills course
- Desires and intentions are cleared out.
- You can prioritize your resources.
- Time is money and with goals being set you can save a lot.
- Setting up your goals can help you with scheduling your work.
- Provides a clear path for your work.
- Ensures peace of mind with set out goals.
- Increases positive attitude.
- Creates a sense of purpose.
- It’s easier to discuss the work when the goal is set.
- Setting your goal helps in producing creative ideas for work.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Goal Setting Skills course
- Enable you to decide what you want to achieve in life.
- Build your self-confidence, based on successful achievement of goals.
- Motivate you to separate what’s important form what’s irrelevant, or a distraction.
- Helps you decide your short term and long-term goals.
- Develop a clear vision.
- Encourage you to review, assess, repeat.
- Benefit you to develop a plan and decide the price you are willing to pay.
- Increase professional knowledge.
- Gain new experiences.
- Attain a leadership role.
- Enable you to set direction to achieve your goal.
- Help you keep organized and focused.
- Assist you to achieve success more efficiently and in less time.
- Gain self-confidence and sense of accomplishment.
Below is the list of course content of our Goal Setting Skills training course
- Define goal setting skill.
- Do you consider yourself a goal setter?
- How do you think setting goals help?
- List down three benefits of goal setting.
- How one can develop this skill?
- Write 5 disadvantages of not having this skill.
- Does goal setting affect the quality of your work?
- Interlink goal setting with time management.
- What is the importance of goal setting skill?
- How goal setting creates a sense of purpose?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Goal Setting Skills course
Goal Setting Skills Learner’s Guide
Goal Setting Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Goal Setting Skills Essentials Ebook
Goal Setting Skills Course Handouts
Goal Setting Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Goal Setting Skills MindMaps Pack
Goal Setting Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Goal Setting Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Goal Setting Skills E-Learning Course
Goal Setting Skills Online Video Course
Goal Setting Skills Essentials Audiobook
Goal Setting Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Goal Setting Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Goal Setting Skills training course.
Contact us for the latest Goal Setting Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Goal Setting Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.