Fine Dining Course in Singapore
Fine Dining Course in Singapore
Basic social etiquette is the most important part of nonverbal communication Fine dining is one of the style of dining which usually takes place at fancy expensive restaurants and shows a person’s manners. Fine dining is not just the expensive dining only rather it is a whole new dining experience. Fine dining is not about just eating food. It’s a culinary experience steeped in tradition, and there is a lot of etiquette involved.
Fine dining is like passing an exam of etiquette. It’s all about your food manners. You can be judged soon if you attempt a mistake and all this culinary experience can turn into a nightmare. So, if you are looking to avoid such mistakes then this is the right course for you.
In this course you will learn all the etiquettes of fine dining and that why fine dining is totally different from casual dining. This course will guide you to use the right utensil at the table. This course will help you if you are unfamiliar with the ins and outs of dining at finer food restaurants and establishments. This course is the quick refresher to keep you up to par. We will provide you with the whole knowledge from the attire, the table, the napkin, the menu till to the bill.
After this course, you will gain excellence in fine dining as a host. Guest or a great manager. Join us and learn the rules.
This Fine Dining workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Fine Dining.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Fine Dining course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Fine Dining workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Fine Dining course
- Learn advanced skills and thoughtful planning.
- Influenced others with your manners.
- Encourage you to adopt etiquettes.
- Help one to reflect higher social class
- Fine dining skills will impact individual manners and behaviour generally in day to day life
- Helps to lead a more organized life
- It will help to create a strong influential personality
- Encourage individuals to obtain career objectives.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Fine Dining course
- Learn the dining etiquettes.
- Know the difference between American and continental dining styles.
- Enable you to choose the correct eating utensil and use it properly.
- Helps you spot difference among formal seating for social dining vs formal seating for
- business dining.
- Identify world-class table manners.
- Motivate you to dine at any fancy restaurant without any fear of mistakes.
- Assist you to learn to eat a variety of tricky foods.
- Develop confidence as a host, guest or the guest of honour.
- Perceive the place setting to determine what comes next and what to expect.
- Helps you in your professional careers and build opportunities.
- Enable you to organize fine dining at your place.
- Provide you with all the possible skills to enjoy fine dining.
- Learn the art of arrangements.
Below is the list of course content of our Fine Dining training course
- What qualifies as fine dining?
- Does fine dining matters?
- What are table manners?
- Why dining etiquettes matters?
- How do you know about fine dining?
- What is the fine dining etiquettes?
- What is the difference between fine dining and casual dining?
- Describes the benefits of fine dining skill?
- Explain the importance of fine dining?
- How fine dining skills helped in maintaining influence on others?
- How fine dining impact meetings?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Fine Dining course
Fine Dining Learner’s Guide
Fine Dining Key Takeaways Notes
Fine Dining Essentials Ebook
Fine Dining Course Handouts
Fine Dining 30-Day Action Plan
Fine Dining MindMaps Pack
Fine Dining PPT Slides Used During Course
Fine Dining Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Fine Dining E-Learning Course
Fine Dining Online Video Course
Fine Dining Essentials Audiobook
Fine Dining Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Fine Dining training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Fine Dining training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Fine Dining training course
Contact us for the latest Fine Dining course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Fine Dining course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.