Financial Skills Course in Singapore
Financial Skills Course in Singapore
Financial Skills is..
In this Financial Skills course, participants will learn
This Financial Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Financial Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Financial Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Financial Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Financial Skills course
- Learn why financing skills can aid in profit and ensure gain
- Be motivated to develop financing skills and identify each skill
- Understand the importance of having a budgeting plan
- Have the ability to correlate Marketing trends to financing and learn how make the necessary action plans
- Master keen observation on the minute details in financing
- Be equipped with several problem solving tools useful in resolving financing issues
- Have a wider array of knowledge in terms of new technology involved in finance
- Experience management of projects with challenging situations
- Understand the principle of being a good communicator as a financing professional
- Adapt to market and economical changes that may alter the course of an organizations financing practice
- Learn the different IT related skills that finance professionals use
- Master the art of generating financial reports
Below is the list of course benefits of our Financial Skills objectives
- Present the importance of Financing skills in an individual or organizational level
- Discuss the different skills needed to improve finance management
- Display a model example of an effective budgeting plan
- Differentiate between Finance and Marketing
- Illustrate how to train one’s self to have a keen eye for details
- Model a problem solving strategy that accountants can use
- List the trends of how Accounting uses different new technologies
- Study several scenarios of how an accountant can manage a project or organization
- Explain why effective communication is necessary in the field of financing
- Present how the evolution of the marketplace has become a challenge in studying finance and how to keep up
- Impart basic IT related skill needed in Finance
- Perform several exercises in creating a financial report
Below is the list of course benefits of our Financial Skills training programme content
- What is the Importance of Effective Financing
- The Needed Financial Skills to Succeed
- Learning how to have a proper budgeting plan
- Understanding the connection between Finance and Marketing
- Acquiring the needed Organization Skills and An Eye for Details
- Comprehensive problem solving methods that Accountants can use
- Knowing the necessary Tech knowledge to succeed in Finance
- Learning the methods on effective management of a Project
- Effective Communication Skills that can aid in Financing
- Keeping up with the Changes in the Marketplace
- IT related Skills that are used in Finance
- Understanding the importance of Financial Reporting
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Financial Skills course
Financial Skills Learner’s Guide
Financial Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Financial Skills Essentials Ebook
Financial Skills Course Handouts
Financial Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Financial Skills MindMaps Pack
Financial Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Financial Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Financial Skills E-Learning Course
Financial Skills Online Video Course
Financial Skills Essentials Audiobook
Financial Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Financial Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Financial Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Financial Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Financial Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Financial Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.