Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Course in Singapore
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Course in Singapore
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals is..
In this Finance For Non-Finance Professionals course, participants will learn
This Finance For Non-Finance Professionals workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Finance For Non-Finance Professionals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Finance For Non-Finance Professionals course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Finance For Non-Finance Professionals workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Finance For Non-Finance Professionals course
- Understand how non-finance professionals can still excel in the field of finance and its benefits
- Learn how to interpret financial statements
- Be able to use and understand the terms that finance professionals commonly use
- Acquire the capability of interpreting the financial situation of an organization
- Comprehend the Cash conversion cycle of a company
- Gain competence in applying costing concepts
- Display professional-level budgeting of business expenses
- Meet professional standards of discerning taxation laws
- Exposure to several financial investments that can aid an organization
- Differentiate between profits and cash and its corresponding effects
- Awareness to the different financing errors that professionals make
- Learn several professional-level strategies to maximize profitability
Below is the list of course benefits of our Finance For Non-Finance Professionals objectives
- Describe non-finance professionals can improve their business by learning finance
- Teach how non-finance professionals can interpret financial statements
- List all the necessary accounting and financial terms that non-professionals need to know
- Explain how non-professionals can understand a business’s financial state
- Demonstrate the Cash conversion cycle so non-professionals can understand it
- Expound the concepts and implications of all business related costings
- Show budgeting techniques and how non-professionals can manage business expenses
- Explain how to properly calculate the taxes of an organization
- List the various investments may aid in generating more income for a company
- Describe the difference between profit versus cash
- Expose common financing faults committed by organizations
- Provide a comprehensive list of financial techniques that can maximize profit
Below is the list of course benefits of our Finance For Non-Finance Professionals training programme content
- How learning Finance can benefit non-finance professionals
- Interpreting financial statements of an organization
- The key Accounting and Financing terms that Non-finance professionals need to know
- Understanding the Financial state of a Business
- Managing the Cash Conversion Cycle for beginners
- Costing concepts and its implications for non-professionals
- Proper Budgeting of Business Expenses for non-professionals
- Making Accurate Taxation and financial decisions
- An introduction to how sound Financial Investments could lead to profit
- Learning the difference between Profit and Cash
- Understanding the common Financing faults and errors
- Other basic financial components that will maximize profitability
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Finance For Non-Finance Professionals course
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Learner’s Guide
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Key Takeaways Notes
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Essentials Ebook
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Course Handouts
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals 30-Day Action Plan
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals MindMaps Pack
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals PPT Slides Used During Course
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals E-Learning Course
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Online Video Course
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Essentials Audiobook
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Finance For Non-Finance Professionals training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Finance For Non-Finance Professionals training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Finance For Non-Finance Professionals training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Finance For Non-Finance Professionals course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Finance For Non-Finance Professionals course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.