Fear Of Success Course in Singapore
Fear Of Success Course in Singapore
Fear Of Success is..
In this Fear Of Success course, participants will learn
This Fear Of Success workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Fear Of Success.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Fear Of Success course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Fear Of Success workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Fear Of Success course
- Reduces procrastination and insecurity of employees
- Improves interpersonal skills of individuals
- Improves self-confidence and self-worth of employees
- Creates better quality work and improves productivity
- Increases efficiency and competence of employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our Fear Of Success objectives
- Understand the causes of fear from stress
- Related the psychological behavior to other issues such as anxiety
- Understand the imposter syndrome and its impacts
- Determine what is needed for success
- Develop an understanding of how to succeed in career and reduce the fear
- Training courses of organizations
- Implement best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Fear Of Success training programme content
- Why is fear from success caused?
- What are the symptoms of the fear and what is the ideal diagnosis?
- Does this fear related to other disorders such as anxiety and hypertension?
- What are the impacts of the fear on the personality of the individuals?
- How to enhance self-confidence and self-worth in individuals?
- Success stories of individuals overcoming fear of success
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Fear Of Success course
Fear Of Success Learner’s Guide
Fear Of Success Key Takeaways Notes
Fear Of Success Essentials Ebook
Fear Of Success Course Handouts
Fear Of Success 30-Day Action Plan
Fear Of Success MindMaps Pack
Fear Of Success PPT Slides Used During Course
Fear Of Success Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Fear Of Success E-Learning Course
Fear Of Success Online Video Course
Fear Of Success Essentials Audiobook
Fear Of Success Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Fear Of Success training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Fear Of Success training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Fear Of Success training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Fear Of Success course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Fear Of Success course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.