Ethical Hacking Course in Singapore
Ethical Hacking Course in Singapore
Ethical Hacking is..
In this Ethical Hacking course, participants will learn
This Ethical Hacking workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Ethical Hacking.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Ethical Hacking course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Ethical Hacking workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ethical Hacking course
- Understand the dangers of hacking and the options to defend against it
- Learn the solutions to protect against cyberattacks through the use of ethical hackers
- Grasp how to scan ports and identify the vulnerabilities in a system
- Develop ways to apply patch installations and how to test for exploitation
- Prevent hacking attacks by learning the concepts of social engineering
- Comprehend ways to ethically hack a system and intrude your detection system and how to fix possible gaps
- Be prepared to use ethical hacking in defending companies which apply cloud computing
- Have the ability to ethically hack in order to check Network Sniffing, test hijacking of web servers and web applications
- Use Ethical Hacking to Defend against IoT hacking and how to prevent these attacks from penetrating
- Be able to create measures to test penetration into system and how to improve your own system
- Know how Malware threats in a system and how it can creep into your database
- Master the ways to negate Denial-of-service attacks
Below is the list of course objectives of our Ethical Hacking course
- Explore the dangers of getting your networks and database hacked
- Present the solution to hacking through the use of ethical hackers
- Explain the process of scanning the ports of vulnerabilities of a system
- List the ways patch installations can be exploited and how to test for exploitation
- Conceptualize what social engineering is and how to guard the system from the possible attacks it can receive
- Impart ways to ethically hack a system and learn the ways to intrude detection system and how to fix these gaps
- Observe how ethical hacking can be used to guard hackers from hacking cloud computing services
- Analyze the different ways to ethically hack in order to check Network Sniffing, test hijacking of web servers and web applications
- Describe how to use hacking to defend against IoT hacking
- Model the steps to do Penetration testing and learn how to improve defences
- Illustrate how to check if malware threats can penetrate through the system and bypass security
- Showcase the means of protecting a system against DOS attacks
Below is the list of course content of our Ethical Hacking training course
- A basic introduction to the dangers of hacking for companies
- What is Ethical hacking and learning how it can be used to protect your works
- Learning how to scan ports and identify vulnerabilities in a system
- Examining patch installations and identifying key areas for it to be exploited
- How social engineering concepts can be used to guard against exploits in the system
- Testing a system by attempting to bypass Intrusion Detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and firewalls
- How to use ethical hacking in defending companies which apply cloud computing
- Ethical hacking procedures involving Network Sniffing, test hijacking of web servers and web applications
- Using Ethical Hacking to Defend against IoT hacking
- Applying Penetration testing as a way of checking network defence
- Testing Malware threats in a system to ensure proper protection
- Checking if the system can negate Denial-of-service attacks and lessen it.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Ethical Hacking course
Ethical Hacking Learner’s Guide
Ethical Hacking Key Takeaways Notes
Ethical Hacking Essentials Ebook
Ethical Hacking Course Handouts
Ethical Hacking 30-Day Action Plan
Ethical Hacking MindMaps Pack
Ethical Hacking PPT Slides Used During Course
Ethical Hacking Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Ethical Hacking E-Learning Course
Ethical Hacking Online Video Course
Ethical Hacking Essentials Audiobook
Ethical Hacking Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Ethical Hacking training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Ethical Hacking training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Ethical Hacking training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Ethical Hacking course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Ethical Hacking course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.