Engaging People In Learning Course in Singapore
Engaging People In Learning Course in Singapore
Engaging People In Learning is..
In this Engaging People In Learning course, participants will learn
This Engaging People In Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Engaging People In Learning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Engaging People In Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Engaging People In Learning workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Engaging People In Learning Training Course
- Employ communication at work to improve employee facilitation skills
- Incorporate good facilitation skills to encourage people participation and engagement in learning.
- Employ facilitation skills to convey organization goals to staff and enhance employee responsibility and accountability.
- Good facilitation skills will build leadership and communication skills.
- Apply facilitation skills to professionally manage dysfunctional group behavior.
- Incorporate facilitation skills to improve meeting outcome
- Facilitation skills help to improve connection between facilitators and people.
- Adopt good facilitation skills at the workplace to enhance people confidence and self-esteem
- Use of good facilitation skills will improve meeting efficiency.
- Develop relevant instructional materials that meet people goals
- Proper facilitation skills will ensure efficient use of time and money.
- Apply facilitation skills in staff interactions to improve recording of results
- Incorporate facilitation skills to encourage employee creativity and innovation
Below is the list of course benefits of our Engaging People In Learning objectives
- Understand the meaning and significance of engaging people in learning in organizations.
- Recognize the types of engaging people during learning in organizations.
- Learn the process of aligning learning styles to effectively engage people during learning.
- Understand the methods of effectively engaging people in learning sessions.
- Learn the approaches to effectively engage people in learning sessions.
- Understand the factors to consider when engaging people in learning.
- Learn the indicators of knowing that people are fully engaged in learning.
- Appreciate the role of the learner and the facilitator in the learning engagement process.
- Discover the methods of assessing people engagement in the learning process.
- Learn tips to improve the methods of engaging people in learning sessions.
- Know the importance of engaging people in the learning process.
- Appreciate the steps of engaging people in learning
Below is the list of course benefits of our Engaging People In Learning training programme content
- Explain the meaning of facilitation skills.
- What is facilitation?
- What are the basic components of facilitation?
- What are the styles of facilitation?
- What are facilitation skills?
- What are the examples of facilitation skills?
- Discuss the importance of effective facilitation skills
- What are effective facilitation skills?
- What are the benefits of effective facilitation skills for in people engagement?
- Identify the characteristics of a good facilitator
- What are the characteristics of a good facilitator?
- What are the features of good facilitation of a learning session?
- Describe the process and stages of facilitation
- What is the process of facilitation?
- What are the stages of facilitation process?
- Describe the facilitation model/framework for corporate professionals
- What is a facilitation framework?
- Identify the obstacles to effective facilitation
- What are the factors hindering effective facilitation?
- Depict the process of identifying and structuring facilitation sessions
- What is the process of identifying and structuring facilitation sessions?
- Name ways of acquiring facilitation skills for professionals.
- What are the ways of acquiring facilitation skills for professionals?
- Discuss the role of effective communication in facilitation process.
- What is the importance of effective communication in facilitation process?
- List the tools and techniques of delivering effective facilitation sessions
- What are the tools of delivering effective facilitation sessions?
- What are the techniques of delivering effective facilitation sessions?
- Identify ways/methods of acquiring and improving facilitations skills for corporate professionals.
- What are the ways/methods of acquiring facilitation skills?
- What are the ways/ methods of improving facilitation skills?
- Discuss the tools of assessment for facilitation skills
- What are the tools of assessment for facilitation skills?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Engaging People In Learning course
Engaging People In Learning Learner’s Guide
Engaging People In Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Engaging People In Learning Essentials Ebook
Engaging People In Learning Course Handouts
Engaging People In Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Engaging People In Learning MindMaps Pack
Engaging People In Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Engaging People In Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Engaging People In Learning E-Learning Course
Engaging People In Learning Online Video Course
Engaging People In Learning Essentials Audiobook
Engaging People In Learning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Engaging People In Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Engaging People In Learning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Engaging People In Learning training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Engaging People In Learning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Engaging People In Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.