Employee Recruitment Course in Singapore
Employee Recruitment Course in Singapore
Employee Recruitment is..
In this Employee Recruitment course, participants will learn
This Employee Recruitment workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Employee Recruitment.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Employee Recruitment course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Employee Recruitment workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Employee Recruitment course
- Learn what employee recruitment is and how to effectively use it
- Understand the relevance of employee recruitment and when you need it
- Adapt to the rising changes of employee recruitment and how to utilize technology to maximize it
- Master the recruitment process and how to create a thorough job description
- Comprehend the G.R.O.W. model and have a metric of seeing the growth of a company by applying it
- Apply proper sorting, profiling and categorizing of applicants to identify who is more suited for the job
- Master the different types of interviews and learn when to use what
- Prevent discriminations, sexisms and other biased methodology during the hiring process
- Have an effective mode of operations in doing background checks and reference checks
- Gain tech savviness and how to use innovative means of recruiting new hires
- Grasp how to assess recruitment strategies and determine its effectivity
- Achieve effective recruitment processes which is in line with what the company wants
Below is the list of course benefits of our Employee Recruitment objectives
- Discuss what employee recruitment is and its function in an organization
- Examine the importance of employee recruitment and how it shapes company culture
- Differentiate the challenges and changes in employee recruitment and how it can aid in the hiring process
- Manage the recruitment process and describe the role of a well-presented job description
- Recognize the G.R.O.W. model and utilize it to set goals and objectives for recruitment
- Analyze the right people to get when recruiting and how it can build a better company
- List ways to prepare for the interview and question process
- Identify and avoid bias when making an offer that aligns with the company standards
- Describe how right predictions from the data available about the candidates can affect the recruitment process
- Enumerate various media tools that may be used in the hiring process
- Do’s and Don’ts when conducting interviews and how to get the best candidates
- Model a proper employment recruitment structure that is geared towards company goals and visions
Below is the list of course benefits of our Employee Recruitment training programme content
- What is employee recruitment and its role in the growth of an organization
- Why is employee recruitment important and how it benefits an organization
- Identifying the difficulties and trends are important to improve employee recruitment
- Learning the selection process and how to present job descriptions to candidate
- How to make objectives and goals for employee recruitment
- Finding the best candidates as part of the key elements of employee recruitment
- What are the various types of interview and how to utilize them in the recruitment process
- Avoiding bias in the selection process enables to effectively recruit the desired employee
- Being thorough with the background check and how it enhances the recruitment process
- Describing the use of media to attract applications for a specific job
- How to assess effectivity of the employee recruitment in an organization
- How to align recruitment and selection with company strategy
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Employee Recruitment course
Employee Recruitment Learner’s Guide
Employee Recruitment Key Takeaways Notes
Employee Recruitment Essentials Ebook
Employee Recruitment Course Handouts
Employee Recruitment 30-Day Action Plan
Employee Recruitment MindMaps Pack
Employee Recruitment PPT Slides Used During Course
Employee Recruitment Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Employee Recruitment E-Learning Course
Employee Recruitment Online Video Course
Employee Recruitment Essentials Audiobook
Employee Recruitment Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Employee Recruitment training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Employee Recruitment training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Employee Recruitment training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Employee Recruitment course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Employee Recruitment course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.