Emotional Leadership Styles Course in Singapore
Emotional Leadership Styles Course in Singapore
Emotional Leadership Styles is..
In this Emotional Leadership Styles course, participants will learn
This Emotional Leadership Styles workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Emotional Leadership Styles.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Emotional Leadership Styles course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Emotional Leadership Styles workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Emotional Leadership Styles course
- Have the ability to understand and manage one’s own emotions, and to recognize and influence others’ emotions as part of your leadership skill
- Avoid the emotional deficiencies of leaders who focus excessively on quantitative metrics
- Be able to focus on building relationships with the teams to enable creativity, innovation, participation, and engagement
- Appropriately manage your emotions in your leadership to influence the emotions of others
- Effectively use the six emotional leadership styles interchangeably depending on the specific needs of the situation and the people you are dealing with
- Apply the traits of a visionary leader who moves people forward with a new direction
- Attain the aspirations of a coaching leader encourages individuals of the team
- Be able to alleviate stressful situations and healing differences between colleagues
- Avoid the approach of a democratic leader in an urgent business which demands a quick decisive response
- Gain the objectives of a pacesetting leader to be better, faster, and more efficient in an organization
- Achieve how a commanding leader maintains a singular vision and path to success
- Properly utilize each of the emotional leadership styles in leaders to help them move their team effectively through change
Below is the list of course benefits of our Emotional Leadership Styles objectives
- Explore the significance of Emotional leadership in making the difference between marginal accomplishment of a goal and engaging the hearts and minds of team members
- Describe the emotional deficiencies present in an organization and how others perceive them
- Identify the need to balance the strategic challenges of leaders along with the personal emotions of team members about the challenges ahead
- Learn several key ways to help leaders appropriately manage their emotions
- Understand the concept of six emotional leadership styles and why no single style should be used all of the time
- Learn how the visionary leader empowers others to utilize individual innovation, experimentation, and grants permission to take calculated risks
- Illustrate how the coaching leader positively impacts individuals build skill sets through one‑on‑one attention.
- Describe the affiliative leader who creates a positive climate by alleviating stressful situations and healing differences between colleagues
- Showcase the democratic leader who relies on the group’s commitment to the goals and input on various facets of the business
- Understand how the pacesetting leader builds challenges and goals and sets high standards with very little input and guidance
- Interpret the characteristics of a commanding leader who becomes effective when urgent change is needed
- Implement the different emotional leadership styles which fit the moment rather than trying to fit each moment to a single style
Below is the list of course benefits of our Emotional Leadership Styles training programme content
- Understanding the importance of emotional leadership how can it improve your leadership skill
- Describing the emotional deficiencies of ineffective leaders in an organization
- Learning how effective leaders strike emotional balance between tasks and people
- Identifying the leaders that lead with emotion and how it affects them
- Illustrating the six emotional leadership styles and when to use them in every situation
- Understanding the concept of ‘The Visionary Leader’ who moves people forward with direction toward the shared goal
- Learning how ‘The Coaching Leader’ encourages to identify strengths and weaknesses of an organization
- Describing ‘The Affiliative Leader’ who takes a collaborative approach in a team setting
- Understanding how ‘The Democratic Leader’ takes consensus-building approach from all members of the team
- Identifying ‘The Pacesetting Leader’ who becomes effective when given a motivated and competent team
- Learning how ‘The Commanding Leader’ thrives in crisis as full compliance is expected
- Learning the degree of impact of each leadership styles in an organization and how to utilize them in every situation
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Emotional Leadership Styles course
Emotional Leadership Styles Learner’s Guide
Emotional Leadership Styles Key Takeaways Notes
Emotional Leadership Styles Essentials Ebook
Emotional Leadership Styles Course Handouts
Emotional Leadership Styles 30-Day Action Plan
Emotional Leadership Styles MindMaps Pack
Emotional Leadership Styles PPT Slides Used During Course
Emotional Leadership Styles Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Emotional Leadership Styles E-Learning Course
Emotional Leadership Styles Online Video Course
Emotional Leadership Styles Essentials Audiobook
Emotional Leadership Styles Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Emotional Leadership Styles training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Emotional Leadership Styles training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Emotional Leadership Styles training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Emotional Leadership Styles course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Emotional Leadership Styles course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.