Eisenhower’s Method Course in Singapore
This course will enable participants to learn how to live a productive life in professional and personal spheres of life. Eisenhower box or Eisenhower matrix suggests that there are four types of tasks to be performed in life. These tasks can be differentiated in the following categories:
- Urgent and important tasks (DO): These tasks are significant tasks for individuals who want to become well-versed and dignified professionals.
- Important tasks but not urgent (DECIDE): These tasks have to be performed after completing urgent and important tasks.
- Urgent but not important tasks (DELEGATE): These tasks are important to be performed but they can be delegated easily to others. This saves time for the tasks of the above two categories.
- Neither urgent nor important (DELETE): These are time consuming tasks that don’t require our attention. These can be eliminated easily.
This eisenhower’s method workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their eisenhower’s method.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this eisenhower’s method course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this eisenhower’s method workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our eisenhower’s method course
- mprove the efficiency and effectiveness of individuals
- Enable individuals to be responsible employees
- Help on how to focus on important tasks
- Learn to spend greater percentage of time on the most important & urgent tasks and important tasks of life
- Set deadlines for the tasks and increase accountability of employees
- Learn how to prioritize important and urgent tasks realistically
- Increase the chances of career progression and timely promotion of employees
- Improve the reputation of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our eisenhower’s method course
- Understand the different segments of Eisenhower’s matrix
- Learn to delegate tasks that are urgent but not important to be done personally
- Identify important factors about prioritizing important and urgent tasks
- Utilize assistance from various time management apps
- Obtain feedback from seniors and supervisors
- Manage and track the fulfilment of milestones
Below is the list of course content of our eisenhower’s method training course
- Understand the Eisenhower’s matrix and its backdrop
- Focus on the importance of time management
- Determine the importance of prioritizing tasks
- Discussing success stories of successful professionals
- Discussing early promotion and successful career progression of employees
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Case study regarding Eisenhower’s matrix
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the eisenhower’s method course
Eisenhower’s Method Learner’s Guide
Eisenhower’s Method Key Takeaways Notes
Eisenhower’s Method Essentials Ebook
Eisenhower’s Method Course Handouts
Eisenhower’s Method 30-Day Action Plan
Eisenhower’s Method MindMaps Pack
Eisenhower’s Method PPT Slides Used During Course
Eisenhower’s Method Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Eisenhower’s Method E-Learning Course
Eisenhower’s Method Online Video Course
Eisenhower’s Method Essentials Audiobook
Eisenhower’s Method Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this eisenhower’s method training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online eisenhower’s method training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this eisenhower’s method training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest eisenhower’s method course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this eisenhower’s method course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.