Deming’s 14-Point Philosophy Course in Singapore
Deming’s 14-Point Philosophy Course in Singapore
More companies today are shifting their focus on quality as being the key factor in customer satisfaction. In line with this, Dr. W. Edwards Deming introduced the 14- Point Philosophy, which basically looks at quality as a key element in achieving ripples of success in other areas of the business.
This Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Deming’s 14-Point Philosophy course
- Provides the executives with the product information for setting the right strategies
- Enables organizations to improve their marketing techniques
- Improves public relations of organizations
- Improves the productivity and sales of businesses
- Helps organizations analyze the information, including pattern and bias identification
Below is the list of course objectives of our Deming’s 14-Point Philosophy course
- Develop an understanding of the Deming’s 14 point philosophy
- Understand how the steps can vouch for improvement of the business
- Learn how to effectively follow the Demings’s philosophy
- Detailed understanding of all the steps of improvement
- Promotes chances of enhanced brand recognition
- Learn the different techniques of quality evaluation
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Deming’s 14-Point Philosophy training course
- What are Deming’s 14 point philosophy?
- What are the benefits of continuous improvement for organization?
- How organizations can enjoy competitive edge?
- What are the hurdles in practical application of Deming’s 14 point philosophy?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy course
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Learner’s Guide
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Key Takeaways Notes
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Essentials Ebook
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Course Handouts
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy 30-Day Action Plan
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy MindMaps Pack
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy PPT Slides Used During Course
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy E-Learning Course
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Online Video Course
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Essentials Audiobook
Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Deming’S 14-Point Philosophy course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.