Deductive Reasoning Skills Course in Singapore
Deductive Reasoning Skills Course in Singapore
Deductive Reasoning is an essential form of logical reasoning. It is also a subskill of Critical Thinking. Aristotle was the first to introduce this in the 4th century BC. Mathematics was the first and is a consistent field to use this logic.
It deals with seeking a conclusion from a general level to specific levels, top-down. It is often mixed up with Inductive Reasoning where it deals with the opposite, bottom-up. This course describes Deductive Reasoning Skills and how it can be beneficial personally or at work.
Here is a simple example of this reasoning. Let A be a general statement while B is a subcategory of A. If A is true, and is equal to B, then if, B also has a related subcategory C, then we can conclude that A would also be valid for C. Since the former is true, then the latter should also be true.
In psychology, these statements are referred to as “premise” (the first, general statement) and “conclusion” (the second statement) or otherwise known as deductive conclusions. The rule for deduction is to consider the premise to be true. We can then deduce that the details would be logically valid too.
Above is, widely, used in different industries and fields. It is necessary for people in managerial positions since they need to make decisions from a higher perspective. Individuals who abide with deductive reasoning plan their actions based on general law, philosophy, or policy. Since these standards are valid, therefore, they should be embraced.
This Deductive Reasoning Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Deductive Reasoning Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Deductive Reasoning Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Deductive Reasoning Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Deductive Reasoning Skills course
- Make logical conclusions based on stipulated standards and policies.
- Promote value judging than being judgemental.
- Deliver unbiased conclusions and solutions.
- Persuade individuals to think logically in given situations.
- Improve independence in thinking through circumstances.
- Improve comprehension and decision-making.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Deductive Reasoning Skills course
- Identify premise and conclusive statements.
- List incidences using deductive reasoning skills.
- Identify stipulations that resulted in the deductive conclusion of listed incidences.
- Explore other real-life uses of Deductive Reasoning skills.
- Enumerate deductive reasoning approaches.
- Discuss the different deductive reasoning approaches.
- Identify examples related to Deductive Reasoning.
- Derive conclusions based on a given premise.
- Critique conclusions made in previous situations or encounters.
- Recommend solutions using deductive reasoning skills.
- Analyze arguments using deduction.
- Identify advantages and disadvantages to deductive reasoning.
Below is the list of course content of our Deductive Reasoning Skills course
- What is Deductive Reasoning?
- Why is Deductive Reasoning important?
- How do you make deductions?
- What are the rules to remember when applying deductive reasoning?
- Compare Deductive Reasoning with Inductive Reasoning.
- How can you validate the premise?
- How are the deductive reasoning skills used in real life?
- Example of using deductive reasoning in real life.
- Group activity to gather and to discuss previous incidences of using deductive reasoning.
- Debate using deductive reasoning only.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Deductive Reasoning Skills course
Deductive Reasoning Skills Learner’s Guide
Deductive Reasoning Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Deductive Reasoning Skills Essentials Ebook
Deductive Reasoning Skills Course Handouts
Deductive Reasoning Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Deductive Reasoning Skills MindMaps Pack
Deductive Reasoning Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Deductive Reasoning Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Deductive Reasoning Skills E-Learning Course
Deductive Reasoning Skills Online Video Course
Deductive Reasoning Skills Essentials Audiobook
Deductive Reasoning Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Deductive Reasoning Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Deductive Reasoning Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Deductive Reasoning Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Deductive Reasoning Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Deductive Reasoning Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.