Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Course in Singapore
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Course in Singapore
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace is..
In this Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace course, participants will learn
This Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace course
- Use to promote positive change in the workplace and minimize misunderstandings between employees
- Clues us into things that are happening before they’re officially announced, which can provide an edge in business dealings
- Recognize the positive behaviors of others within an organization so the negative ones would follow their behaviors
- Help link you with people on the rise in the company and discover their potential if it also aligns with the attitude they have in the company
- Stay out of trouble, be sure to spread only positive news, and advocate for positivity everywhere
- Indicator of how employees feel and what they are thinking about their co-employees and the place they work in
- Way to form bonds and alliances with colleagues to know the latest industry news
- Brings people together, instructs them on the organization’s ideals and how things should be done
- Provide the blueprints for how to act in order to be successful, even though they often start out as simple pieces of gossip
- Helps blend the personal and the professional aspects of the job in the workplace therefore a need to establish boundaries
- Help leaders identify problem areas and sources of dissatisfaction that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to
- When people hear gossip about themselves, they are more likely to engage in self-reflection and self-improvement
Below is the list of course objectives of our Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace course
- Handle office rumors in a professional way where it doesn’t affect the company you work for
- Address the situation in a non-confrontational way and talk about the issues maturely and professionally
- Look for patterns in your perceived behavior and important insights about how people see you
- What constitutes “gossip,” where does it start, and why are people so interested in spreading and listening to gossip
- Outsmart your opponent by playing their game in a professional and mature way
- Understand the most common types of workplace rumors and how to deal with each one of them
- Deal with office rumors that involve your name and how to properly deal with it and gain your good reputation back
- Refuse to be a victim and fight for what you think is right and defend yourself because no one else would
- Accept that rumors and whispers are an inevitable part of organizational life
- Distinguish the good from the bad and know how to convert the bad into being a good one
- Deal with the issue, not the person to avoid a lot of damage especially in the workplace
- Set straight the distortions and untruths that could harm your professional reputation
Below is the list of course content of our Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace training course
- Common types of rumors in the workplace and how to deal with each of them
- Types of gossipers in the workplace, their motivations, and the medium as to which they spread their gossips on
- Address the Instigator in a professional way and talk about your differences in an adult way without affecting anyone else around you
- Don’t hesitate to bring in HR if there’s a problem you can’t solve on your own
- Handle the situation in a calm, professional, disciplined manner with dignity
- Help the person understand why their behavior is inappropriate and know why they are the way they are
- Explain the impact of his or her behavior on others in both small and big picture situations
- Discuss the consequences of what will happen if the gossiping continues especially in the workplace affected
- Start collecting evidence, like emails, or allies who could testify for you when push comes to shove
- Act strong and confident even if you don’t feel it to have this façade that you are still a strong and independent person
- Base level of response on level of gossip and be educated on how to deal with it on every level of response
- Strengthen your own character and not stoop to gossip, or even tolerate listening to it
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace course
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Learner’s Guide
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Key Takeaways Notes
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Essentials Ebook
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Course Handouts
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace 30-Day Action Plan
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace MindMaps Pack
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace PPT Slides Used During Course
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace E-Learning Course
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Online Video Course
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Essentials Audiobook
Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Dealing With Rumors In The Workplace course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.