Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Course in Singapore
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Course in Singapore
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest is..
In this Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest course, participants will learn
This Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest course
- Comprehend the dangers of having conflict of interest in the workplace
- Be informed of the nature of conflict of interest among team members
- Know the possible dangers and risk that conflicts of interests can do
- Gain understanding of the forms and kinds of conflict of interest
- Display how conflict of interest are borne in an environment of various social interactions
- Prevent avoidable conflict of interest from happening by recognizing its sources
- Effectively use pragmatic tests to recognize conflicts of interest
- Implement approaches on how to deal with conflict of interest
- Grasp the concepts of the two models used to avoid conflict of interest
- Show expert knowledge in the Prohibition Model and ways to apply it
- Accomplish the ways of applying a disclosure and peer review model to minimize the effects of conflicts of interest
- Be prepared to resolve conflicts of interest in the office
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest objectives
- Discuss the conflict of interests between workers that causes issues in the office
- Present why conflicts of interest are unavoidable in all organizational structures
- Observe how conflicts can lead to employee misconduct and insubordination
- Consider the nature of conflicts of interest and its varieties
- Analyze the occasions that lead to the existence of conflicts of interest
- Explain the causes and sources and how to avoid it
- List the tests that could be made to identify conflicts
- Model the approaches of how to deal with conflicts of interest
- Discuss the two models of dealing with conflict of interest
- Examine the Prohibition Model and its risk and advantages
- Expound the Disclosure and Peer Review Model and its corresponding theories
- Model ways of resolving conflict of interest in practical ways
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest training programme content
- Describing conflict of interest when can they cause problems in the workplace
- Conflicts of interest are natural and unavoidable in an organization
- Conflicts of interest can create risks and lead to misconduct
- What is the nature of conflicts of interest and the variety of ways it can arise in the workplace
- Determining when does a conflict of interest exist in a group
- Recognizing the potential sources of conflict to be able to effectively avoid them
- Identifying the various pragmatic tests to recognize conflicts of interest
- What are the general approaches to dealing with conflict of interest in every situation
- What are the two models of conflict of interest that are commonly use to deal with them
- Analysing the Prohibition Model and how it outweighs the risk of biased or incomplete conduct in a conflict
- Understanding the Disclosure and Peer Review Model which hold that conflicts of interest are unavoidable
- How to resolve conflict of interest which occur in business or in public life
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest course
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Learner’s Guide
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Key Takeaways Notes
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Essentials Ebook
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Course Handouts
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest 30-Day Action Plan
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest MindMaps Pack
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest PPT Slides Used During Course
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest E-Learning Course
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Online Video Course
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Essentials Audiobook
Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Dealing With Conflicts Of Interest course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.