David Grove’S Clean Language Course in Singapore
David Grove’S Clean Language Course in Singapore
The use of Clean Language was developed by David Grove for his counseling sessions with his patients. Now, it is widely utilized as a form of professional communication not just for counseling but also for coaching and therapy. It encourages an individual to use metaphors when discussing personal problems.
This David Grove’S Clean Language workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their David Grove’S Clean Language.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this David Grove’S Clean Language course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this David Grove’S Clean Language workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our David Grove’S Clean Language course
- Communicate with greater clarity with the people you work with and develop an in-depth understanding with them
- Improve people’s self-awareness and personal development in the workplace
- Helps the speaker to relax, open up, and explore his/her thoughts and feelings
- Calls for the questioner to keep his/her thoughts, assumptions, and metaphors out of the dialog
- Allows the team member to develop and explore metaphors on their own
- Enable employee to spot patterns and associations in his/her thinking
- Help employee to develop new insights about one’s self by better self-awareness using clean language
- Helps build rapport with people and build a more positive relationship with your employees
- Can help both parties understand situation more clearly in conflict resolution
- ability to recreate and construe context so that it becomes self-healing
- Recognize and gather disparate kinds of information into an organizing proximal landscape
- Help people increase their experience of desirable states of mind by helping them to articulate their thoughts better
Below is the list of course objectives of our David Grove’S Clean Language course
- Define “Clean Language” and what it really means in a workplace context
- Differentiate Clean Language techniques with “regular” questioning techniques
- Use Clean Language to make others feel supported, respected, and listened to
- Identify when an employee uses metaphors to define his/her experiences
- Use the technique to help clarify what the other person is saying
- Learn how to use the Clean Language technique effectively in the workplace
- Keep asking questions until one has fully explored his/her feelings then come to a solution
- Aim to stop interfering in and influencing another person or employee’s thoughts
- Engages and interrogate symptoms until they confess their strengths
- Apply Clean Language in work and business and make it useful for business situations
- Facilitate people to understand their behavior patterns and generate positive change in their lives
- Gain insight and make changes through discovering more about their own ‘insider’ perspective
Below is the list of course content of our David Grove’S Clean Language training course
- Definition of Clean Language and its implication and uses in the workplace
- Approach behind Clean Language and the motivations/factors behind it
- The 9 basic Clean Language questions that people use for productivity
- Unclean Language, its technical differences with clean language and its meaning
- Uses of Clean Language in coaching or mentoring sessions, recruitment interviews and resolving conflict
How to use the Clean Language technique:
- Listen for metaphors. Your goal is to identify when he/she uses metaphors and define his/her experiences
- Slow down and mimic. This can help him/her relax, and makes it easier for him/her to explore his/her thoughts and feeling
- Keep going and keep asking questions until he/she has fully explored is/her feelings and has a complete solution for his/her situation
- Clean Language setup and demonstration to further educate with how it really works
- Invite a metaphor from a feeling and understand better what the other person really means
- Exploring metaphor with Clean Language and its importance by using it effectively
- Guiding principles of the Clean Language technique to follow when using it
Each participant will receive the following materials for the David Grove’S Clean Language course
David Grove’S Clean Language Learner’s Guide
David Grove’S Clean Language Key Takeaways Notes
David Grove’S Clean Language Essentials Ebook
David Grove’S Clean Language Course Handouts
David Grove’S Clean Language 30-Day Action Plan
David Grove’S Clean Language MindMaps Pack
David Grove’S Clean Language PPT Slides Used During Course
David Grove’S Clean Language Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
David Grove’S Clean Language E-Learning Course
David Grove’S Clean Language Online Video Course
David Grove’S Clean Language Essentials Audiobook
David Grove’S Clean Language Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this David Grove’S Clean Language training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online David Grove’S Clean Language training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this David Grove’S Clean Language training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest David Grove’S Clean Language course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this David Grove’S Clean Language course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.